My dream taught me a lesson today.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
In my dream I woke up in my school bathroom with my hair very hard, it seemed my hair was bleached and I went outside to find out what was going on and I met my best friend. I found out my school oneitis(she rejected me before) was present too and he told me that since theres quarantine for everyone we all decided to come to school for meeting eachother. Since my hair was bleached and messy and didn't want to look ulgy in front of my oneitis I qucikly went to the bathroom and washed my hair, it turned to blonde. I was schocked to see that and I tried styling my hair very hard to dry and style my hair, then one guy comes up to me and says me to style it like a kpop idol (since my oneitis likes kpop). I go ahead do it and now ready to ask her out and I head out of the bathroom and at that moment I wakeup.

In the end I was never able to find out if she liked me after looksmaxxing and that even after how much I looksmax I won't be able to get her, it will always be a mystery for me. And that I should focus on looksmaxxing for myself than rather looksmax for a girl. Idk can also be cope.tjougths?

TLDR :- read it full, cuz it's confusing af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
dn rd tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Not a single nanopixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and Deleted member 1560
Read I not

• +1

• +1