my dream today was weird

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
in the dream i was in the hospital with my family then when we were leaving someone was swimming in a small lake next to the road and suddenly a car hit him after that i returned home and got a pm from someone in .org he had a light blue checkmark and it was written under his name "the foids hunter" he was asking me to send him a picture of me to make sure that i'm not a foid so he doesn't ban me then i woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, HarshBDSMmaster, N1666 and 3 others
do you use melatonin supplements?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Are you a foid???

• JFL
no you better not be the fucking foid hunter because i ain't sending a proof
seems suspicious. Im going to need a cock photo as proof

• JFL
I wonder why we dream

• +1
seemed like a demonic dream

• JFL
do you use melatonin supplements?
I used melatonin today i had a dream about 2 whores rapinf each other with very scary deformed faces, satanic shit

• JFL
I used melatonin today i had a dream about 2 whores rapinf each other with very scary deformed faces, satanic shit
I had a dream about deflowering a cancer patient upon her request. Melatonin dreams are weird but i have never experienced nightmares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, N1666 and JohnDoe
I had a dream about deflowering a cancer patient upon her request. Melatonin dreams are weird but i have never experienced nightmares
brb ordering melatonin

• JFL
Yeah bro melatonin dreams are weird asl i get nightmares from melatonin because it interacts with the drugs i take if your healthy you shouldnt get them

But when i do take it on drugs i get wierd dreams involving rape satanism and shock horror/creepy shit never been bothered by it wonder why tho

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Dreams are alternate realities you view (and can have control over if you know how)
There's a difference between lucid dreaming and actual dreams, i've had precog/prescient dreams before, they always come true. One dream i am almost certain was of the future where i am 10 years older than my current self.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
brb ordering melatonin
maybe because i have jerked off earlier that day. because i remember i was scared if endermans when i was young and had nightmares about endermens. I think dreams are created by the content we watch/read/see

Yeah bro melatonin dreams are weird asl i get nightmares from melatonin because it interacts with the drugs i take if your healthy you shouldnt get them

But when i do take it on drugs i get wierd dreams involving rape satanism and shock horror/creepy shit never been bothered by it wonder why
do you watch/read content about satan/rape/horror etc. ?

• +1
I am open to the idea of rape but i never watch anything satanic/scary never. Its just the melatonin
damn maybe because you indirectly consumed such media like that and it has been lingering in your subconscious and when you took drugs such thoughts manifested in your dreams because you couldnt control your mind when sleeping beacuse of the drugs? (holy yap btw)

• +1

But when i do take it on drugs i get wierd dreams involving rape satanism and shock horror/creepy shit never been bothered by it wonder why tho
Same. I have pharma grade melatonin and it gives me strange dreams. I had an extremely vivid dream the other day of my father murdering me and I can remember it in full detail, which never happens with normal dreams when I don’t use melatonin.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and slavicpsycho
There's a difference between lucid dreaming and actual dreams, i've had precog/prescient dreams before, they always come true. One dream i am almost certain was of the future where i am 10 years older than my current self.
I have deja vu caused by “precog dreams” where im having a conversation with a friend at gym or at work and i feel like ive had the exact same conversation before in the same location and I just said the same thing in a dream and my mind subconsciously came up with the same topic while talking. (humans have about 10 dreams a day but only remember 1, but i remember more due to journaling)

Which is why im not really a beleiver of “precog dreams” since i just think its the subconscious mind referencing me to do what i did in my dreams but ive never had any precog dream that wasnt in my control. Do u know how to get them?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
yesterday i had a dream i was a stalker and i took photos of my oneitis and her bf was mad he wanted to see my phone :forcedsmile:

• JFL
yesterday i had a dream i was a stalker and i took photos of my oneitis and her bf was mad he wanted to see my phone :forcedsmile:
this wasn't a dream rea

• JFL
Reactions: Rea