how much more you need to work as org moderator to buy that watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, deepfuckingvalue, Deleted member 88772 and 5 others
when i have house desgined exactly like this is when i know i made it

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Jason Voorhees
when i have house desgined exactly like this is when i know i made it

whats better being an athlete or rapper which is more prestigious and more respected

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and shizuku11111
whats better being an athlete or rapper which is more prestigious and more respected
depends, athlete lifestyle is pretty misunderstood beacuse of how exhausting it can be and the amount of time u put in however it will benefit your health by unreal amount, its wealth will set you for life unless you are clown and spend it like idiot, meanwhile being a rapper, you peak in your 20s-30s and later on you basically go ghost and potentially be broke, so i say athlete

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
You not into cars bhai

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You not into cars bhai
I gave up on cars after seeing the road conditions in my city. I am buying my slavia and keeping it for a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Chadeep
I gave up on cars after seeing the road conditions in my city. I am buying my slavia and keeping it for a while
It will be More than Enough. Only M340i is worth It. Otherwise all other cars are Shit. Below 1Cr. And you can get 99% of Needs fulfilled by Sub 40 Lakh Car. Insane

• +1
just buy the regular speedmaster used for like 4-5k people won't know the difference anyways

• +1
Just get one of the rolex explorer knock-offs tbh tbh

• +1
just buy the regular speedmaster used for like 4-5k people won't know the difference anyways
I love the regular speedmaster too tbh. Omega Speedmaster is such a mogger watch. It has so much personality.

Chad slays your oneitis wearing this:

• +1
I don't like fancy color dials and prefer leather straps. Omega are good watches with relatively affordable prices.

My fav watch to wear would be a 39mm omega deville with a dark brown/black leather strap, gold dial and roman numerals. Think of sth similar to this

My dad has a seiko one that looks exactly how I described the above. Looks so manly on the wrist, when you have big hairy wrists and thick hands and fingers.

It's vintage and I cant find the model, but omega deville is close enough, plus its an almost luxury brand and so holds more value.

• Woah
I don't prefer dress watches like that tbh. They are too simple and bland for Mt liking. I like my watches to stand out, have some character to them. A dress watch I do like would be Cartier tank. It looks simple and nice but still interesting enough.

I don't like fancy color dials and prefer leather straps. Omega are good watches with relatively affordable prices.

My fav watch to wear would be a 39mm omega deville with a dark brown/black leather strap, gold dial and roman numerals. Think of sth similar to this
View attachment 3120305

My dad has a seiko one that looks exactly how I described the above. Looks so manly on the wrist, when you have big hairy wrists and thick hands and fingers.

It's vintage and I cant find the model, but omega deville is close enough, plus its an almost luxury brand and so holds more value.

It will be More than Enough. Only M340i is worth It. Otherwise all other cars are Shit. Below 1Cr. And you can get 99% of Needs fulfilled by Sub 40 Lakh Car. Insane
M340i is literally common traffic in Europe, over for curry car economy…

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I don't prefer dress watches like that tbh. They are too simple and bland for Mt liking. I like my watches to stand out, have some character to them. A dress watch I do like would be Cartier tank. It looks simple and nice but still interesting enough.

View attachment 3120320
ya ok fair enough, it boils down to personal preference after all. Wearing a cartier means you'd have to worry about not having your wrist chopped off in broad daylight but I guess thats poor ppl issues, I can't even imagine wearing one.

• +1
It costs a lot more because of import taxes tho. M340i in curryland is the equivalent of a Porsche 911 in the west

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Chadeep
It costs a lot more because of import taxes tho. M340i in curryland is the equivalent of a Porsche 911 in the west
M340i is CKD Made in India bhai.

• So Sad
People Prefer SUV's Here. Cuz potholes and No Autobahn. Highway max speed is limited to 120 kmph.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I just Googled. Brutal they are made in Chennai. Indeed over for the curry economy.
I mean considering the wealth inequality it's bound to happen.

• +1
Just buy a rep lol