my dream

übermog

übermog

Bronze
i feel asleep and i had a dream in which i died, i woke up after only two hours of sleep, the dream was really disturbing, at first i was in a hotel room, it was late at night, one day before departure, i was there with my mum but she left, i had to spend the last day alone and do all the driving home on my own, i also had to get all the clothing and stuff etc in the luggage bags and i was watching some netflix shows, then everything got dark and i was in front of a supermarket, it was night and really dark and i was alone, i had some almost empty glass milk bottles i placed on the street for a reason i dont know, then some of those bitchy girls who think they are pretty walked up but they ignored me and they stood right next to my glass bottles, i walked towards them to pick up a glass bottle again, then people suddendly came and i bumped into one guy, he had that im gonna beat you up and make your day terrible aura, i got so angry that i wanted to beat the shit out of him but i held myself back at the last moment, i offered him money so that he would leave me alone because i wasnt in the mood for a fight, then someone came up and said that the one guy who beats the other up is going to be ... you and looked at the other guy instead of me, he then punched me to death, it was really uncomfortable, suddendly there was lava next to us, imagine it how you would imagine hell and he threw me into the lava, my body then burned in the lava quickly, again really uncomfortable feeling, but i wanted revenge and came back to fuck him up so i got a stick like thing and walked up to him and beat him with the stick and right before i threw him into the lava like he did to me i instead dropped him to the floor and jumped myself in the lava, there i burned again, then i woke up, i prolly forgot some parts already that i cant write down anymore

• +1
Reactions: cavy
@blatonslatt @majesticincel

• +1
Reactions: cavy
weird dream i rarely have dreams like this

latest dream i had was kissing a htb lmaooaoao

i feel asleep and i had a dream in which i died, i woke up after only two hours of sleep, the dream was really disturbing, at first i was in a hotel room, it was late at night, one day before departure, i was there with my mum but she left, i had to spend the last day alone and do all the driving home on my own, i also had to get all the clothing and stuff etc in the luggage bags and i was watching some netflix shows, then everything got dark and i was in front of a supermarket, it was night and really dark and i was alone, i had some almost empty glass milk bottles i placed on the street for a reason i dont know, then some of those bitchy girls who think they are pretty walked up but they ignored me and they stood right next to my glass bottles, i walked towards them to pick up a glass bottle again, then people suddendly came and i bumped into one guy, he had that im gonna beat you up and make your day terrible aura, i got so angry that i wanted to beat the shit out of him but i held myself back at the last moment, i offered him money so that he would leave me alone because i wasnt in the mood for a fight, then someone came up and said that the one guy who beats the other up is going to be ... you and looked at the other guy instead of me, he then punched me to death, it was really uncomfortable, suddendly there was lava next to us, imagine it how you would imagine hell and he threw me into the lava, my body then burned in the lava quickly, again really uncomfortable feeling, but i wanted revenge and came back to fuck him up so i got a stick like thing and walked up to him and beat him with the stick and right before i threw him into the lava like he did to me i instead dropped him to the floor and jumped myself in the lava, there i burned again, then i woke up, i prolly forgot some parts already that i cant write down anymore
What the hell man, had to read this 4 times😭