My dream.

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

My dream will be fulfilled.
Every user that has banned apart of the movement I will win for you. My dream is so close yet so far and I will not let anyone get in the way of my dream.

“There is one thing I can do for them, It is to win, and keep winning until I attain my dream”-Griffith.

Think of a future where my dream isn’t complete. This place has gone to hell. This place is run my dictators that limit freedom of speech. If my dream isn’t fulfilled, then I will leave, and so will my brothers. Together, we will obtain my dream.

@grungymallard97 @chudlite @Homelander @ey88 @psychomandible

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, psychomandible, ey88 and 1 other person
Every user that has banned apart of the movement I will win for you. My dream is so close yet so far and I will not let anyone get in the way of my dream.

“There is one thing I can do for them, It is to win, and keep winning until I attain my dream”-Griffith.

Think of a future where my dream isn’t complete. This place has gone to hell. This place is run my dictators that limit freedom of speech. If my dream isn’t fulfilled, then I will leave, and so will my brothers. Together, we will obtain my dream.

Nigga talking like AH now 😭🙏

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ey88 and sub5incel125
Bump

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
The world needs to see this thread

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and grungymallard97

Nigga done swallowed the femto pill

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, grungymallard97 and sub5incel125
Bump heil bump heil bump heil

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and sub5incel125
Bump

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97

okay bro went crazy

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125