My ears ruined me

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
Im pretty sure there is no softmaxx for this, if so please tell me (fuck those lil tapes you put on your ears tho, don’t wanna be seen with that.

IMG 1499

I got haloed eye color and pretty good eyes in general but my ears just ruin everything.

It never began :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Gaygymmaxx, billymidnight and 4 others
cover with hair or get otoplasty
i dunno anything else you can do tho

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, likenesss and BrutalMogger
ears aesthetics are brutally underrated here.

@Clavicular take the earpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Clavicular, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
infraorbitals before otoplasty (you can hide them with hair, easier to cope with)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
cover with hair or get otoplasty
i dunno anything else you can do tho
infraorbitals before otoplasty (you can hide them with hair, easier to cope with)
you need a non-NT haircut to cover ears tbh. I have the same problem btw. My ears stick out and one of them sticks out more than the other but they're normal sized at least.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, HarrierDuBois, NZb6Air and 1 other person
you need a non-NT haircut to cover ears tbh. I have the same problem btw. My ears stick out and one of them sticks out more than the other.
yea true
ur hair needs to be giga long

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
yea true
ur hair needs to be giga long
mine doesn't even really, like 2 or 3 inches on the side. I basically just can't have any visible separation between my skull and ears but barbers fuck it up each and every time and I can't leave my house for 2 weeks after a haircut. Last time I literally told the guy "can you not cut too much between my ears because they stick out?" and he looked at me like I was talking to him in Chinese or something.

but yeah, not sure what to do in OP's case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa
so why dont u get a fucking surgery nigga i got a rhinoplasty went from bird looking nigga to normal one

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
im same way

• +1
Grow out a shaggy long hairstyle thats goes to shoulder length or below, think jim morrison in his prime in the 1960s

otoplasty alone isnt enough

u need ear macrotia surgery too

• +1
Grow out a shaggy long hairstyle thats goes to shoulder length or below, think jim morrison in his prime in the 1960s
IMG 1446

Had that hairstyle my entire life, was a lil shorter than in the pic maybe but you never saw my ears ever

• +1
so why dont u get a fucking surgery nigga i got a rhinoplasty went from bird looking nigga to normal one
Cause I’m light years away from being softmaxxed and I still wanna cope that there’s something I can do without surgery

mine doesn't even really, like 2 or 3 inches on the side. I basically just can't have any visible separation between my skull and ears but barbers fuck it up each and every time and I can't leave my house for 2 weeks after a haircut. Last time I literally told the guy "can you not cut too much between my ears because they stick out?" and he looked at me like I was talking to him in Chinese or something.

but yeah, not sure what to do in OP's case.
IMG 0788

(Me on the left)

Had that haircut almost my entire life but was flamed by everyone about it never about my ears tho cause ig ppl don’t wanna be super assholes.

Non NT Ears, Non NT Hair

:feelswhy:

• +1
I've had the same problem my whole life, tried to grow out longer hair but it ends up just looking musty no matter what style I choose. Can't do anything without being labelled as dumbo

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
tape them to the back of your head:feelshah:

• JFL
Im pretty sure there is no softmaxx for this, if so please tell me (fuck those lil tapes you put on your ears tho, don’t wanna be seen with that.

View attachment 3091820
I got haloed eye color and pretty good eyes in general but my ears just ruin everything.

grow out hair super long to cover it

There is hairstyle that hides ears

View attachment 3091820

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Bruh u look identical to my irl friend and that's like his only failo too I deadsss thought he made an account and texted him :lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 20240813 184731 Messages

Nigga wasn't happy

Straight cooked me :dafuckfeels:

hehheehehe you look retarded

just get ur ears pinned