My Elden ring build killed Melania in 12 seconds

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink

Lmk if you guys want to see the stats and the equipment used

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, St.TikTokcel, bloomercel and 2 others
i can't play rpg games that don't let u be evil, why make it rpg if i can't choose to be evil

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
i can't play rpg games that don't let u be evil, why make it rpg if i can't choose to be evil
Wdym you can be super evil in it??? You can kill every good guy and have the most evil ending, the dung eater ending where u curse the world

@lilith

@scrunchables

disgusting spell spammer real men use wretch

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
disgusting spell spammer real men use wretch
I didnt spam I literally used it twice, playing the game normally and learning the moves is some nerd shit, real men spam 13 buffs then click 1 button and insta kill the boss

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
Looks like pyromancy is as busted as it used to be in DS1

Looks like pyromancy is as busted as it used to be in DS1
Only against bosses that aren’t fire resistant, against fire bosses it’s not the best

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Holy fuck, no boss bullied me as hard as Horah Loux yet, though. 1st phase is a literal cakewalk, but second phase had me screaming every time. Bro has 20-second long combos and weird timings on his grabs. Most satisfying kill ever.

Btw I main strength with guts greatsword, very fun

Holy fuck, no boss bullied me as hard as Horah Loux yet, though. 1st phase is a literal cakewalk, but second phase had me screaming every time. Bro has 20-second long combos and weird timings on his grabs. Most satisfying kill ever
I couldn’t even fight him with this build bc of how fast he spams attacks, I couldn’t get one cast off. This build really only works with slower bosses. It 3-4 shot the last boss though

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables