My employer's health insurance won't cover me getting my testosterone checked.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
It covers so many women's health issues, but not ONE men's health issue. Not ONE.

Women want birth control pills because they wanna fuck without getting pregnant. But that's a want, not a need. So they call it "family planning" to make it sound like actual healthcare. Meanwhile, something is actually wrong with me and I can't fix it. If the tables were turned, we'd be bitching about the Patriarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and BrettyBoy
you can literally get testosterone from a doctor more easily and cheaply if youre a woman thn if youre a man

Can't you give a some BS reason, i.e. you have some crappy disease? Healthcare is free here, but I do have private dental care. Maybe I should get my awful teeth fixed? idk.

Can't you give a some BS reason, i.e. you have some crappy disease? Healthcare is free here, but I do have private dental care. Maybe I should get my awful teeth fixed? idk.

No, you're thinking of weed. It's not a thing you need to make up an excuse to get a prescription for.

Way healthcare works in America is, our employers offer it. Every employer offers different healthcare plans. My job just happens to have shitty healthcare.

I'm so sorry bro, I really am, but I think it might be
over