My entire life revolves around looks

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Everyday I wake up yearning for more. I’m not where I wanna be yet. I have crazy potential and it’s my sole purpose in life to get there.
When I walk next to a cuck I feel like an unmoggable demigod and when I get mogged I’m suicidal in milliseconds. My happiness depends on how good my skin looks, on how others treat me based on looks, on how many girls stare at me.

I’m constantly chasing more and more, I want a better nose, I want longer hair, I want a more striking eye area. I want so much. Even my gf is saying I’m turning into a girl by dyeing my lashes, wearing make up, growing my hair. I don’t give af. I want people to be in awe when they see me. I want them to recognize and remember that I am not from this planet, that I’m on another level far removed from others. I want them to drool when they can sense I’m walking around them.

I want to look better
I want to mog
I want to look like a fallen angel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, thereallegend, RealNinja and 8 others
Ü
Everyday I wake up yearning for more. I’m not where I wanna be yet. I have crazy potential and it’s my sole purpose in life to get there.
When I walk next to a cuck I feel like an unmoggable demigod and when I get mogged I’m suicidal in milliseconds. My happiness depends on how good my skin looks, on how others treat me based on looks, on how many girls stare at me.

I’m constantly chasing more and more, I want a better nose, I want longer hair, I want a more striking eye area. I want so much. Even my gf is saying I’m turning into a girl by dyeing my lashes, wearing make up, growing my hair. I don’t give af. I want people to be in awe when they see me. I want them to recognize and remember that I am not from this planet, that I’m on another level far removed from others. I want them to drool when they can sense I’m walking around them.

I want to look better
I want to mog
real:(

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Nirvana

I want to look better
I want to mog
You lost me at "Even my gf"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Nirvana, hopecel and 4 others
I want to be the sole talking point of .org
I want everyone here and on this planet to be talking about how mesmerising I look
I don’t want them talking but I want them thinking and talking when I’m not present

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, looksmaxxing223 and Klasik616
I want to be the sole talking point of .org
I want everyone here and on this planet to be talking about how mesmerising I look
Ok show your face and mog me, mog meee

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
idk what u loook, dm me pics:confused:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Klasik616 and PsychoDsk
my sole purpose in life is to have extraterrestrial colonies in andromeda nigga

my sole purpose in life is to have extraterrestrial colonies in andromeda nigga
Just to get mogged by a 6’5 chad that takes over your colonies with might.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
idk what u loook, dm me pics:confused:
same

I want to look better
I want to mog
least narcy looksmaxxer tbh

I'm low key the same

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja