My especially bottom teeth hurt from mewing. stop or not?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
As in title.

i dont want them to fall out lol

As in title.

i dont want them to fall out lol
Are you clenching? Don't clench, jackass. You're not supposed to use any force in the jaw, just keep the teeth together lightly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Are you clenching? Don't clench, jackass. You're not supposed to use any force in the jaw, just keep the teeth together lightly.

i do clench a lot unpurposely when i dont pay attention

ok thanks

My whole mouth hurt for few days when i started mewing. So it is pretty normal at beginning also check this post https://the-great-work.org/communit...ing-your-time-and-progress-a-warning-from-me/

yea its hard to read tbh. does he say that your back of tongue need to hit the area between wisdom teeth? im not sure if i do tbh i probably do but i dont know. maybe even got back of my tongue further than wisdom teeth.

also i still find myself clenching a lot, damn, lol

yea its hard to read tbh. does he say that your back of tongue need to hit the area between wisdom teeth? im not sure if i do tbh i probably do but i dont know. maybe even got back of my tongue further than wisdom teeth.

also i still find myself clenching a lot, damn, lol
Yes.

You need the back of your tongue to be in a shape and in complete contact with your molars/wisdom teeth and all the palate that separates them.

yeah i have no idea what 'inverted U shape' means.

im not touching the wisdom teeth because me tongue isnt that wide but i think im pushing the area between these teeth and maybe even some after it. need to check it with finger

OKAY i checked with finger (was hard) and back of my tongue is behind wisdom teeth. so i guess am fine

Back teeth should be lightly clenched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Back teeth should be lightly clenched

cant really do that if you got an overbite or deep bite though.

he's probably clenching the front because he has overbite, you gotta clench molars slightly, but overbite wont allow that, so he compensates by clenching front teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba