my ethnicity just cant lose

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
part of my ancestry is slaves that rose up against their masters and raped their daughter/wife and the other part is the slave owners, just cant lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Gengar
you definitely lose against turanids

2518415_data.jpg

no chance

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
part of my ancestry is slaves that rose up against their masters and raped their daughter/wife and the other part is the slave owners, just cant lose.
Mogs me. 😄

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
im sure brown people can find something from their ancestry that mogs
The only mog I can think of is that when the Mongols conquered Asia and Europe, they couldn’t conquer South Asia. 😎

Unironically they are the same people who look down on us now (Afghans, Turks, Arabs, etc). 🤣

• Love it
The only mog I can think of is that when the Mongols conquered Asia and Europe, they couldn’t conquer South Asia. 😎

Unironically they are the same people who look down on us now (Afghans, Turks, Arabs, etc). 🤣
my prized paki friend from year 8 and 9 always spoke about that, but i dont think its too great to group yourself in with indians or give them any credit for not being conquered along with you

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
my prized paki friend from year 8 and 9 always spoke about that, but i dont think its too great to group yourself in with indians or give them any credit for not being conquered along with you
He said that? JFL. I thought most weren’t aware of that. You do make a valid point, by the way, because the region at the time was ruled by the Delhi sultanate, which was a Muslim dynasty instead of a Vedic (“Hindu”) kingdom or whatever. Those pajeets shouldn’t try to claim it, as they hate muzzies with a passion. 🤷‍♂️

• Love it