my ex came back to me after i was crying about her for 2 years

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
for 2 years i was crying and sad cuz i lost this girl and then she came back and i was like “damn i still feel shit i guess it didn’t actually matter”
after that experience i never cry over a girl again

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
My 2018 oneitis made me cry in bed wishing I could find her and then one time I saw her ad a concer with a new guy and I realized she’s an ugly dumb hoe and idc

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
Kys bragging nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 20399 and vermillioncorefan
My 2018 oneitis made me cry in bed wishing I could find her and then one time I saw her ad a concer with a new guy and I realized she’s an ugly dumb hoe and idc
exactly. i cried over this dumb girl for years and then i saw her pussy and i was like damn that shit is nasty. so i swat her house and get done with it

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
exactly. i cried over this dumb girl for years and then i saw her pussy and i was like damn that shit is nasty. so i swat her house and get done with it
never seen my 2018 oneitis pussy she only gave me a hug I was a friendzone cuck. Idk why she gave me her digits at a concert. She said she was single then took her bad boy bf back and I became a cuckold simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
never seen my 2018 oneitis pussy she only gave me a hug I was a friendzone cuck. Idk why she gave me her digits at a concert. She said she was single then took her bad boy bf back and I became a cuckold simp
u were virgin back then bro, u weren’t thinking straight
my life started when i lost my virginity, before that it was impossible for me not to simp

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
u were virgin back then bro, u weren’t thinking straight
my life started when i lost my virginity, before that it was impossible for me not to simp
Yup back then I was a simp. I even told a girl I’d give her 100 dollar if she let me touch her pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
"with a new guy" mf she was never yours 💀

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Yup back then I was a simp. I even told a girl I’d give her 100 dollar if she let me touch her pussy
i told a girl i’d pay her 500 for a pair of her socks and when she said no i tried to convince her little sis to get them for me

• JFL
"with a new guy" mf she was never yours 💀
how come when she took her ex back she apologized and said “I’m sorry I was single when you got my number 😭 “ as if she was saying she was thinking of riding me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
how come when she took her ex back she apologized and said “I’m sorry I was single when you got my number 😭 “ as if she was saying she was thinking of riding me
nah she never said that girls dont fuck with your fat ugly ass

• JFL
nah she never said that girls dont fuck with your fat ugly ass
also she said “it’s hard because you’re super cool and really attractive!” but then proceeded to tell me how her ex was crying and going insane bexuase she told him she was talking to a new guy (me). Haha I cucked that guy hard he probably thought I was balls deep in his slut

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
also she said “it’s hard because you’re super cool and really attractive!” but then proceeded to tell me how her ex was crying and going insane bexuase she told him she was talking to a new guy (me). Haha I cucked that guy hard he probably thought I was balls deep in his slut
Stfu old lard ass cuck no one's buying that 💀 you suck this dick tho ✌️

• JFL
only time i cried was when a bitch acted like she like me while just playing with my feelings made me text her and shit i hope she dies ngl i thought it was fr even made me go up to her asking for her insta

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
After she took 100 cocks by the most disgusting people they come back

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
oh my god. nigger ur a delusional troll!