My ex girlfriend [F17] lost her virginity to someone else after we broke up

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
we were together for 9 months, didnt work out etc. It's been a long 7 months of trying to be friends with her and building back up the comfort (we went to the same school). We've recently became very close, we briefly got back together one night and ever since we care for each other and etc. It's summer vacation so we're not with each other. We didnt lose our virginity together.

she told me just a few days ago that she had had sex multiple times with a close friend of hers who lives overseas 3 months after we broke up, and more recently a random guy from tinder who was rough and bruised her. I was shocked and hurt. I know we had broken up and she hasn't done anything wrong. But it hurts and it's just...weird. The thought of other guys having full on rough sex with her is hurtful.

I played it off and didnt say anything, but I just don't know how to feel about it. I wasn't expecting it. I'm not angry, but it just changes a lot. I was under the impression that we were both virgins still.

I'm seeing her for the last time in a few weeks (I'm going off to college)(I know, this whole thing shouldn't matter. But it still hurts). I don't want to be cold with her or weird, and if she tries to kiss me I don't want to make it awkward by rejecting her but I just feel differently.

TL;DR: my ex told me she has lost her virginity and had sex multiple times since we broke up. we have a good friendship, and even got back together for a night. We are more intimate than friends (kiss) but nothing further. I feel hurt and shocked as I was not expecting it. My view has changed and I don't know how to act

• JFL
Reactions: nofap, truthhurts and Vermilioncore
Buddy spent 9 months jerking off to the smell of her underwear since she didn’t throw that ass back for him and let him hit 🫡

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts