my ex left me for ltn

talahon

talahon

Iron
So i did my ex pretty dirty when we still were in a relationship and the whoöe time she didnt left because i was her goddess, but then we broke up and i didnt even cared about her but she left me for this sub 5 (last pic) and i really regret it now cause she was the love of my life,but i think im manipulating myself into believing that shes the love of my life cause i got robbed of a subhuman cucincel and i cant let her get taken away from someone so average. Since then i dont believe in the bp in an actual relationship cause as u can see them bihes dont give a fck about looks if they are in a relationship.
So how dirty did i do my ex that she leaves me for a guy like that

Attachments

• IMG_2065.jpeg
    IMG_2065.jpeg
    459.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2064.jpeg
    IMG_2064.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, asia, Suns9999 and 2 others
get cucked by light eyed mogger tf50cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and Sub5kang
So i did my ex pretty dirty when we still were in a relationship and the whoöe time she didnt left because i was her goddess, but then we broke up and i didnt even cared about her but she left me for this sub 5 (last pic) and i really regret it now cause she was the love of my life,but i think im manipulating myself into believing that shes the love of my life cause i got robbed of a subhuman cucincel and i cant let her get taken away from someone so average. Since then i dont believe in the bp in an actual relationship cause as u can see them bihes dont give a fck about looks if they are in a relationship.
So how dirty did i do my ex that she leaves me for a guy like that
how is this possible, anyway u will get much more girls dw

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
dont matter look at that cucks lower third and his eye colors doesnt matter hes doomed for eternity
yet still cucked you, the guy who cucked you kinda looks like a young tommy furry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Bale, Suns9999 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, givemeheight, N1666 and 2 others
Sadly he mogs you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Suns9999
just ltn version

bro is living in a diffrent universe
his looks level is irelevent u were still cucked therefore mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
Typical slut. You mog him, I think it would be worse if you got cucked by someone who mogged you.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, asia and Suns9999
Typical slut. You mog him, I think it would be worse if you got cucked by someone who mogged you.
how would that be worse? looks are genetic this nigga probably cucked him based of ntness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Jova, Suns9999 and 1 other person
his looks level is irelevent u were still cucked therefore mogged
doesnt matter anymore, still fckd her when they were together and my friends told me she had to block me caus he thought i might text thie bih, but still got cucked yeah thats true

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
From just reading the title I can say congratulations for upgrading :lul: nah jk bro I'll read the post.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
So what he's eating your whore leftovers. Still dont understand how you people date females with exes. Its fucking disgusting and repulsive

Also jfl at you being sad over some used up whore who probably has exes before you. Just think of her getting nut all over her face by one of her many exes before you. Fucking weak soy cuck kill yourself right NOW!

So what he's eating your whore leftovers. Still dont understand how you people date females with exes. Its fucking disgusting and repulsive

Also jfl at you being sad over some used up whore who probably has exes before you. Just think of her getting nut all over her face by one of her many exes before you. Fucking weak soy cuck kill yourself right NOW!
but how do u supposed to find a girl in this society that hasnt had a partner or taken her virginity she gotta be pretty young or just ugly

You people make me sick. Specially you