My ex msgd me

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
She sent me an image of our matching yin yang bracelet, i broke mine and split it in half and then threw it away.

Cant believe she still kept hers but she dmd me out of no where again? She dm’d me 4 months ago asking who’s number is this jfl then I told her to never msg me again and she responded ‘oh’. Then now, she msgs me the necklace thingy. I said hi, why’d u msg me.

Aint no way I’m taking her back tho bc she left me for her swedish ex bf that cheated on her by sexting w other bitches. Just wanna see where this goes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and wsada
She sent me an image of our matching yin yang bracelet, i broke mine and split it in half and then threw it away.

Cant believe she still kept hers but she dmd me out of no where again? She dm’d me 4 months ago asking who’s number is this jfl then I told her to never msg me again and she responded ‘oh’. Then now, she msgs me the necklace thingy. I said hi, why’d u msg me.

Aint no way I’m taking her back tho bc she left me for her swedish ex bf that cheated on her by sexting w other bitches. Just wanna see where this goes
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and FacialStructure404
For one second i admit i got nervous while reading the swedish guy part but then i remembered that the term means pashtun nowadays

Anyways well done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, FacialStructure404 and Timmy

Yea never take an ex back, they’ll do it again always

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Timmy