My ex said she would fuck her 14yr brothers friends

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
She said if they were older she would get with them, I was so cucked brooooo but knowing you can have sec with someone every night is cool, like rn idk if I will ever have sex again. I remember she stood me up for like the 10th time and said I should be trying to help her because she had period cramps. I broke up with her right then. I also remember her getting almost raped at a party, she ended up apologizing to the guy for spreading that because he said his uncle died and he was confused lol. This would happen a second time and a 3rd she just really liked attention. I ended up breaking up with her about 20x she was kinda cute, Mexican and she would let me cum in her all the time so I kinda just let it be. She would send me pictures of her cutting herself when I would threaten to leave her, I deleted them since then it’s been about 2 years. She would ask me to hit her and stuff like that, 1 time asked her if I could choke her out until she passed out so she could wake up with me on top of her fucking her because I liked the idea, she agreed and it was hot, I liked her because she let me do stuff like that. Oh yea she also had a bf when I first fucked her so I don’t know what I expected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, zurzolo, Htobrother and 4 others
@nathan @alurmo @vermillioncorefan @8uAte @Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nathan
She said if they were older she would get with them, I was so cucked brooooo but knowing you can have sec with someone every night is cool, like rn idk if I will ever have sex again. I remember she stood me up for like the 10th time and said I should be trying to help her because she had period cramps. I broke up with her right then. I also remember her getting almost raped at a party, she ended up apologizing to the guy for spreading that because he said his uncle died and he was confused lol. This would happen a second time and a 3rd she just really liked attention. I ended up breaking up with her about 20x she was kinda cute, Mexican and she would let me cum in her all the time so I kinda just let it be. She would send me pictures of her cutting herself when I would threaten to leave her, I deleted them since then it’s been about 2 years. She would ask me to hit her and stuff like that, 1 time asked her if I could choke her out until she passed out so she could wake up with me on top of her fucking her because I liked the idea, she agreed and it was hot, I liked her because she let me do stuff like that. Oh yea she also had a bf when I first fucked her so I don’t know what I expected.
Foids will foid

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Clark69, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
I would also fuck her raw on her period, I was so horny bro, she would drive to my house if I didn’t text her back n shit, crazy ass bitch. She would also pay for the dates and pick me up so I never drove and bought me hella shit, rich cute crazy bitch

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and panjeet currycel
Just kill her and go to prison for life

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
hey bud you’ll have sex again dw about that hoe. she is def a hoe if she’s talking about that shit:lul::lul::lul:

u mog her too, i mean look at it objectively, if u were a foid you’d probably mog her to death just like most guys who are in couples so dw abt her LTB opinion

• Love it
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
It began for shotachads.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jacky hanma, Clark69 and Juandigomigo22
hey bud you’ll have sex again dw about that hoe. she is def a hoe if she’s talking about that shit:lul::lul::lul:

u mog her too, i mean look at it objectively, if u were a foid you’d probably mog her to death just like most guys who are in couples so dw abt her LTB opinion
You’re so nice broooo!!! I love this side of you bro!!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TheDarkEnigma
It began for shotachads.
there's no such thing as a chad that age. the avg underage boy is subhuman
JFL this should serve as proof that "chad only" is massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, bluemcdonalds and TheDarkEnigma
there's no such thing as a chad that age. the avg underage boy is subhuman
JFL this should serve as proof that "chad only" is massive cope
I remember years ago when I was around 12, my mom saw a minityrone (he looked to be around 14, he had a hi-top fade haircut with his white and khaki uniform) that walked past us when my mom picked my little brother up from daycare (he did not went to my school), and my mom told me he had a crush on him and that if she were around his age she would date him lol.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I remember years ago when I was around 12, my mom saw a minityrone (he looked to be around 14, he had a hi-top fade haircut with his white and khaki uniform) that walked past us when my mom picked my little brother up from daycare (he did not went to my school), and my mom told me he had a crush on him and that if she were around his age she would date him lol.
That’s disgusting your mom is a whore

• JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, greycel, panjeet currycel and 1 other person
I would also fuck her raw on her period, I was so horny bro, she would drive to my house if I didn’t text her back n shit, crazy ass bitch. She would also pay for the dates and pick me up so I never drove and bought me hella shit, rich cute crazy bitch
Lucky nigga u retarded for that now u on looksmax.org complaining about fags :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
this what happens when you fuck ltbs

• +1
Reactions: greycel and TheDarkEnigma
Your mom is a pedophilic whore. Congrats! :)

• +1

• +1
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1