My ex-wife was killed because of me

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My ex-wife was killed because of me and I regret everything. I discovered she has been cheating on me with her friend for over a year. Instead of taking the reasonable approach and just divorcing her with silence, I went all out and informed everyone around her. Her family is religious and conservative. At first, nothing happened but 2 months into the divorce she was killed by a relative because “she dirtied their name”. It’s all because of me and I just cannot get over it. I recently started taking therapy but every single night I wake up from a nightmare.

Shit and this cuck is here crying

Remember if you had died she would celebrate and marry her chad affair

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and RichardSpencel
My ex-wife was killed because of me and I regret everything. I discovered she has been cheating on me with her friend for over a year. Instead of taking the reasonable approach and just divorcing her with silence, I went all out and informed everyone around her. Her family is religious and conservative. At first, nothing happened but 2 months into the divorce she was killed by a relative because “she dirtied their name”. It’s all because of me and I just cannot get over it. I recently started taking therapy but every single night I wake up from a nightmare.
why is reddit full of cucks? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98