My exact taste in women (Ultimate foggers EDITION)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Mediterranean- Caucasus pheno range

B821C4C5 D010 4206 89A8 442DE5763E3E
6DF3A2E0 7C58 4B1E A7A6 C620FBA9A0E9
3CCA5C53 4D30 4663 82EB 17E6D180B738
E93002D3 34C0 4F71 A645 7283E53A39BE
969F6776 865B 4F7C 8C1E 4253EBE50947
C483DA26 2BC2 4D5D A054 D40CDCF92D87
4DD1FD66 86F9 44AE A766 94F6339C1823
206BBA59 DD42 48AD 809F 1F4BB701D212

32AD4840 CEB5 4919 B9ED 4929F5A54B90

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, aesthetic beauty, czwarty and 7 others
I’d give them this R1b mogger cock @Manchild

Meds are dirty swarthy ethnics
Hahahahaha
Nordic above all!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 23558
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @KING REIDYZ @TsarTsar444 @BrahminBoss @Reckless Turtle @TRUE_CEL @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 23558
High in sex appeal high in psl perfect

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Girls are supposed to have light fair features you dumb pos
Just to put salt in the wound:

Brown eyes are a feminine feature and ideal for females:
View attachment 2123441
Blue eyes are ideal for males

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles,females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

-------------------------------------------

Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
bwevbew-png.2093380

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than NW Euro women
imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Gandyblue

Gandybrown

Opryblue

Oprybrown

Vasilyblue

Vasilybrown

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, geenk worg, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person

View attachment 2123441

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles,females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Gandyblue

Gandybrown

Opryblue

Oprybrown

Vasilyblue

Vasilybrown

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine
Girls with dark features look like animals there’s a reason nobody likes black foids
Hahahahhaha

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23558 and flippasav

View attachment 2123441

vRcmYLe.jpg

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Gandyblue

Gandybrown

Opryblue

Oprybrown

Vasilyblue

Vasilybrown

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine
It’s not that simple. Darker ( note : not dark) men look more masc with black eyes while men with fairer features look more masc with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@Primalsplit why the ‘ugh’ react?

View attachment 2123441

vRcmYLe.jpg

bwevbew-png.2093380

imagehw4bw-png.2093381

Gandyblue

Gandybrown

Opryblue

Oprybrown

Vasilyblue

Vasilybrown

Blue eyes are masculine
Brown eyes are feminine
Nice autism you have there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and flippasav
so you like women with low fwhr that's what you're saying

• +1
Reactions: fuse and flippasav
@Mewton remember your old av that almost made you banned?

It was her: (She’s Italian)

AF4ADBE3 E784 4F1B BB4B C41654B5B483

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
solid. I have east asian taste, but i can say you have a good taste in women. They look very feminine and attractive

• Love it
How do you know? What's her name
Couple months ago from spankbank I can’t remember because I had to delete all my Iphone photos because I was selling my phone. I remember screenshotting her name and not writing it down instead.

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
legit reported

Another ethnic into blonde women

facepalm

literally just made a thread about blonde women being overrated

and i'm whiter then you'll ever be

Couple months ago from spankbank I can’t remember because I had to delete all my Iphone photos because I was selling my phone. I remember screenshotting her name and not writing it down instead.
Fuark do something to find her name

Fogged by the average mulatta

• Ugh..
As a manlet if they are 5"1 or less and mtb they are stacy to me

The only way i can aquire dimporhism so it makes sense it is my fixation.

And that said, if I fuck a girl that looks like thst

I CANT HAVE A BOY OR HES SO FUCKED

• +1
As a manlet if they are 5"1 or less and mtb they are stacy to me

The only way i can aquire dimporhism so it makes sense it is my fixation.

And that said, if I fuck a girl that looks like thst

I CANT HAVE A BOY OR HES SO FUCKED
These women aren’t even that neotenous but they are capable of creating chad sons that is a high probability

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@Xangsane

These women aren’t even that neotenous but they are capable of creating chad sons that is a high probability
I just gotta roidmaxx so I have daughters

Then ill adopt a boy and looksmax him

• JFL
I just gotta roidmaxx so I have daughters

Then ill adopt a boy and looksmax him
If anyone asks you is that your son?

Yes say he came out of my cock

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Ideally I would want girls with nordic pheno but I'll take anything
Some even argue women with darker features have an advantage to online dating (European women only)