My exes twin descended

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
So ive sent some dudes both girls and they all thought theyre rhe same person, so it was perfect

Until a few months into it she starts turning into a man. Posing like me. In the gym constantly. Always with her landwhale personal trainer since she knows deep down shes not naturally built for the gym and would get raped in her tranny outfits. What a waste of beauty to just bend over a camera and flex like niggas. Why cant she lie in bed, smoke and eat cheetos like my ex did

I miss feminine women, i reached a point where i consider myself masculine tor these girls in 2024 to turn into fellow niggas

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Darkeningstar
It's over because I saw wome people here talking about how hot these gym foids are while having a back that resembles a 24 year old man :lul:

Then they call you Low T if you like a more feminine girl :feelsokman:

Makes sense

Leonardo dicaprio clapping

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
It's over because I saw wome people here talking about how hot these gym foids are while having a back that resembles a 24 year old man :lul:

Then they call you Low T if you like a more feminine girl :feelsokman:

Makes sense

View attachment 3109716

View attachment 3109715View attachment 3109715View attachment 3109715View attachment 3109715View attachment 3109715
If not liking women who impersonate a male culture for unlimited gymbro cock gobbling with their two flat ass cheeks out makes me low T, just make me trans already

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.