My experience attempting to larp as an NT at school and in social events

D

Deleted member 38248

Silver
Heres a lil back story:
Basically ive known im not NT for a while since as a kid i used to do shit like chew babywipes and chew the inside of my mouth ( still do that )
⬆️dont take the piss btw

So ive been trying my absolute best to larp as NT by making freinds with NT dudes at my school
I would say im in a pretty popular group so im set for school status
Anyway
My method was to try and analyse the jokes made by the popular kids and fit in. That kinda worked since all the popular people laugh at my stupid cringy jokes that a crack at school that i do not find funny.
My methods worked a little bit since some popular kids talk to me in the corridors and make stupid inside jokes to me that i find weird and confusing also somw popular kids choose to sit next to me in class which is cool.

But its not all good
I found out the other week (some of you may know this) that everyone in my school, exept for my “freinds” thinks imma weirdo freak.
I guess they seen through my larping and see im actually an aspiecel retard

Maybe this is why im a virgin

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, RiceCel1234, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Heres a lil back story:
Basically ive known im not NT for a while since as a kid i used to do shit like chew babywipes and chew the inside of my mouth ( still do that )
⬆️dont take the piss btw

So ive been trying my absolute best to larp as NT by making freinds with NT dudes at my school
Anyway
My method was to try and analyse the jokes made by the popular kids and fit in. That kinda worked since all the popular people laugh at my stupid cringy jokes that a crack at school that i do not find funny.
My methods worked a little bit since some popular kids talk to me in the corridors and make stupid inside jokes to me that i find weird and confusing also somw popular kids choose to sit next to me in class which is cool.

But its not all good
I found out the other week (some of you may know this) that everyone in my school, exept for my “freinds” thinks imma weirdo freak.

making jokes is one of the worst things you can do to fit in, stop that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
your pfp makes this story way funnier lmao,stop trying soo hard to fit in thats your problem you have a dumb idea of whats 'normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51600, schizo echochamber, Outlier and 2 others
your pfp makes this story way funnier lmao,stop trying soo hard to fit in thats your problem you have a dumb idea of whats 'normal
Your pfp is a school shooter
So yh
Tell me whats normal then so i can try again

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms
This is Why I don’t try that
Im autistic and Im known as non nt imagine if suddenly i became nt

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and Deleted member 38248
most sane .org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 45280, schizo echochamber and 2 others
This is Why I don’t try that
Im autistic and Im known as non nt imagine if suddenly i became nt
I genuinely think i have something but ik im definitely not NT
Ive tried to tell my parents to get me tested but they dgaf

you can always drugmaxx if you have to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, 5'7 zoomer and smoth
if they think your a weirdo then they are laughing at you, they have you around as a walking punching bag for laughing
Why tho
Everyone laughs at them

Rlly brah? What should I do instead
don't say random shit, make good points that don't sound autistic, ask people about themselves and don't show anxiousness in the face ever.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I don’t even think I have something but Im No way hell NT
Its tuff and this is hard unless chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DoII and 5'7 zoomer
You sound NT af

Heres a lil back story:
⬆️dont take the piss btw

Anyway

But its not all good

you're the inside joke, if they don't keep up with you outside of school it doesn't work, instead of going for the popular kids make an actual friendgroup JFL

just fucking kill yourself at that point im sorry but i cant think of anything else

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
is ur name daniel

is ur name daniel
Its isaac
you're the inside joke, if they don't keep up with you outside of school it doesn't work, instead of going for the popular kids make an actual friendgroup JFL
I cant cuz the only people im truly freinds with is 1 person and hes in a group with retards

It's no use attempting to be NT, they will ALWAYS see through you.
They see you as a weird jestermaxxer and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
It's no use attempting to be NT, they will ALWAYS see through you.
They see you as a weird jestermaxxer and nothing else
Ill just have to cope until i go college
Im going to one where no one ik is going so ill have a fresh start

It's great, it gives a sort of mild high that lasts for a while.

Made me feel normal.
Ah i see
Ive only tried weed so idk shit abt other drugs
When i get money ill experiment
Does it like calm you down or something and makes you concentrate

Ah i see
Ive only tried weed so idk shit abt other drugs
When i get money ill experiment
Does it like calm you down or something and makes you concentrate
Basically yeah.

This is just an oral fixation. A lot of kids have this. I used to chew waterbottle caps all the time, and now I vape to satiate it. It usually comes from using a pacifier as a baby.

OP, quit asserting labels on yourself. You have this internal idea of who you are, and it could be entirely false. Go to a doctor and get checked to see if you have any underlying conditions of non-neurotypicality. My Cousin also believed he had Autism, and I too assumed it was in my genetic line, so I believed I could as well. Guess what? He didn't actually have autism and was using that as a cope for his high social-anxiety. Same goes with me. Don't let the internet (especially this forum) warp your perception. So many people in this generation make the mistake of thinking any deviation from social-norms is a sign of Non-NT. It's not. We just live in a time of hyper-conformity because of how our technologies have connected everyone across the world.

• +1
Reactions: JoeMoe
This is just an oral fixation. A lot of kids have this. I used to chew waterbottle caps all the time, and now I vape to satiate it. It usually comes from using a pacifier as a baby.

OP, quit asserting labels on yourself. You have this internal idea of who you are, and it could be entirely false. Go to a doctor and get checked to see if you have any underlying conditions of non-neurotypicality. My Cousin also believed he had Autism, and I too assumed it was in my genetic line, so I believed I could as well. Guess what? He didn't actually have autism and was using that as a cope for his high social-anxiety. Same goes with me. Don't let the internet (especially this forum) warp your perception. So many people in this generation make the mistake of thinking any deviation from social-norms is a sign of Non-NT. It's not. We just live in a time of hyper-conformity because of how our technologies have connected everyone across the world.
I mean theres other stuff too mate

Heres a lil back story:
⬆️dont take the piss btw

Anyway

But its not all good

Cliche but just be yourself, date a ltn if you have to. You still have your whole life to date hot girls and try different methods. You can watch movies or instagram reels to build a sense of humor and interest.

Heres a lil back story:
⬆️dont take the piss btw

Anyway

But its not all good

best advice for socializing is not being awkward, talk more friendly, smile here and there. Been trying to social max recently as my potential does not go past mtn with decent appeal.

best advice for socializing is not being awkward, talk more friendly, smile here and there. Been trying to social max recently as my potential does not go past mtn with decent appeal.
Thanks dude

try to fit in but dont try too hard, just be chill and authentic because if people can tell your faking shit then they automatically dislike you

try to fit in but dont try too hard, just be chill and authentic because if people can tell your faking shit then they automatically dislike you
Idk how tho jfl

Heres a lil back story:
⬆️dont take the piss btw

Anyway

But its not all good

You are on .org, get off the fourm if you want to fit in (or just use it for looksmaxxing and helping others looksmax like I do)

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining