My Experience Being Homeless in the UK and Living in a 100% Muslim/Crackhead Neighbourhood [fights] [jailtime]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
My Experience Being Homeless in the UK and Living in a 100% Muslim/Crackhead Neighbourhood [fights] [jailtime]

got kicked out of home by my subhuman mom

its impossible to be homeless in UK so i called some homeless shelter place up and they put me in a house share room in some shithole area

there was rats in my floorboards eating at it every night keeping me awake. the actual room was big and nice tbf. and good kitchen.

there was thugmaxxed drug dealer pakis or crackheads living in the other rooms

i had some social care worker checking up on me once per week

the first day i got there, its a purely muslim area of UK.

i was the only white kid on the whole road, and barely any other whites in the entire area. literally felt like i was in india.

but the muslim guys in the house were very friendly

i remember once i told him about the rats and he didnt believe me, then he knocked on my door

and we both went into his room, and there was mice jumping around play fighting with eachother and he was freaking out

first day there, the next door neighbours came and knocked and gave me a welcome moving in card. very friendly people. things like that, and other things gave me a good view of muslim people tbh theyre good people.

then on like the second day of me living there, a dodgy looking thugmaxxed paki pulled up as i was outside the house doing something and he asked me to come to the window

and he started chatting about randoms hit then asked if i want to be a driver for them while they sell crack and heroin so i took his number just to be polite despite im not doing that shit

of course he was called "haych" every wannabe badman ethnic calls themself that lol

i made some mates there in the house with a young non-crackhead who was selling them heroin and crack from his supplier. and we was chilling

then one day an argument happened over something, idek what. and me, my friend, and the guys brother was upstairs. and the guy was downstairs.

and they were arguing from the top of the stairs to the bottom, and the guy at the bottom said something like pussies

and then me and my mate looked at eachother in shock, and he shouted down "yo, who u calling a pussy"

and he said "everyone upstairs"

and we were like yoooo are u mad cos we did not respect this guy

so without hesitation, me and my mate ran down the stairs, my mate nutted him on the nose and then starting punching him up, i started punching him up too

i was punching him in the face and kicking him while my mate had him in a headlock,

then his 6ft4 brother grabbed me off him, and said "its a 1on1"

but my mate was beating the siht out of him anyways so i let them continue

but brutal, how can u watch ur own brother get banged out and not do anything about it. i wouldnt allow that shit.

and then it was awkward for a few days in the house but we were cool eventually but then that guy disappeared one day and his bro said hes in jail

i was jobless at the time, just a little scum rat. but inceldom hit me hard, my life was basically ruined cos of my genes lead me to this situation of being rejected by everyone in my life, girls, friends, and now even my own parents :(

so we ended up driving around at night in my car with these guys going to look for motorbikes to rob.

i was in construction so i had tools and the car. so we just sawed or circ grindered the lock off a few of them and then broke the lock and either did the wire thing, they did that. or just ran it down the road and hid it in a forest until we could come back to it

but for this, we were stealing number license plates off a car which looks exactly like mine, then putting it on my car. so it matches my vehicle

but i cant get caught cos my number license plate isnt showing

but we forgot to do it one time/got cocky

and did 1 more motorbike

and then a few days later

my mom rang me and she said there like 4 police cars and 2 vans at my house. and they're coming to my new place now

obviously they got my old address off my license plate

and my mom was like "they're coming to you now" and i tried to act calm like i hadnt done anything.

but keep in mind, in this house, there was stolen motorbikes, broken motorbike parts, cash, heroin, crack, weapons like my knuckldusters. basically we were GIGA FUCKED.

so i said to my mom oh ok and then she was like "WHAT HAVE U DONE?!?!?!?!" and i just put the phone down, look at my mate.

and i was like yo police are coming right now.

so he quickly told everoyne

and everyone was racing around asking eachother wtf we do with the motorbikes. so 1 guy was putting them down the road, the other guy was packing up all the drugs

we thought we cleaned everything. but they got here

with like 4 cars and 2 vans or wahtever it was. arrested me

they pulled out a CCTV photo of us where iw as wearing a black tracksuit. and i was wearing the exact same one as they arrested me. so fucked.

then searched the house. these guys barricacded their doors and pretended not to be in.

but then in my room, they went through EVERYTHING. every sock, every cupbarod, even in the fucking ceiling panels., there was a draw filled with broken off locks and motorbike parts and i knew i was fuuuucked

so they took me to the station,

made me chill in the cell.

but they have unlimited meals there. so i ordered like 3 hot nice meals

did some pushups etc

did some shadowboxing for a few hours

had a wank

felt like iw as in there for forever

went to sleep

then as soon as i went to sleep they woke me up and i had some interrogation thing or whatever its called

and i could either get my own lawyer, or use the free one there

but THEIR own lawyer? which they're letting me use? seems a bit dodgy

but i just used him and denied i did it, and he basically told me to go no comment through the entire thing

they showed the footage. they even had my license plate in the video.

its so obvious it was me. but cos i went no comment. they just let me off

said they'll be in contact and never contacted me again

then i begged to come home saying theres mice in the floorboards and shit and i was let back home after 1 year there in that shithole

a few other things happened but cba to write anymore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Stunged, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Bro if the feds are coming you gotta move smh.

You woulda got away with it if you just grabbed any ID + bounced.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Bro if the feds are coming you gotta move smh.

You woulda got away with it if you just grabbed any ID + bounced.
Lol if you think feds will read all of thisb

Is this real or just the plot of Shameless?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, TAChipmunk and Deleted member 26859
Not sure if another cumskin larp or legit.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Peak bruv. No fookin loicence innit mate. Bang up da counsil basherz n da barmy army along da way for sum bevvies down at da pub geeezaaa.

just every persons daily life in the uk, dnr much

No wonder UK police is joke. The criminals are enabled and law-abiding people are punished. Meme country if all this is true.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A