my experience on aromasin as a 19yo

jewslayer

jewslayer

Iron
dose:
first 6.250mg every other day for a week
then 12.500mg every other day for the next 11 weeks (still taking)

motivation:
as a 19 year old obviously it wouldn't do shit on my growth plates or whatever

i took it because my test was on the lower average end and my estradiol was higher than average, figured that taking aromasin might have make me less of a retard autist and maybe help higher testosteron

results:
i genuinely noticed a difference in my mental
i started feeling depressed as fuck and wanted to kms more

i also became horny as fuck for some reason i went from jerking off like once every 2-3 days to jerking off twice a day (yeah im a coomer)

i didn't really notice change on muscles because i stopped training since i lost motivation for shit

conclusion:
i didn't take a test of my hormones while on aromasin or now (i haven't finished the tabs yet and will probably keep going tho cause i think im addicted)

but yeah dont take it after your growth plates are closed there's no use unless you're taking roids and your testosterone is high af

---
anyways yeah uh guys let me know your thoughts of my retarded drug abuse

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Nirvana
no point, you won't grow taller

• +1
Reactions: watah, The Dark Phoenix and Funnyunenjoyer1
what was the purpose of taking ai exactly?

dose:

motivation:

i took it because my test was on the lower average end and my estradiol was higher than average, figured that taking aromasin might have make me less of a retard autist and maybe help higher testosteron

results:

i also became horny as fuck for some reason i went from jerking off like once every 2-3 days to jerking off twice a day (yeah im a coomer)

i didn't really notice change on muscles because i stopped training since i lost motivation for shit

conclusion:
i didn't take a test of my hormones while on aromasin or now (i haven't finished the tabs yet and will probably keep going tho cause i think im addicted)

but yeah dont take it after your growth plates are closed there's no use unless you're taking roids and your testosterone is high af

---
High doses can cause ED, and lower libido so be careful.

Keep running 6.25mg and don't go higher than that

Aromasin is not making you depressed
Fapping to poon is the actual cause of depression

dose:

motivation:

results:

conclusion:

---
ngl, i did NOT fucking ask bitch.