My experience on Mk-677 (ibutemorin) so far

ThePrinceOfPersia

ThePrinceOfPersia

Iron
I have been on mk677 for close two to months and this is what I have experienced. I am taking 30mg every night before bed

Positive Side Effects:

While I do not know if it’s because I changed different habits or I just grew but I grew a total of 2 inches while also doing heightmaxxing methods.

Skin looks better and hair looks a tiny bit more healthy

Strength didn’t go up insanely but I have been able to recover quicker because of the better sleep

Positive but also negative side effect is the hunger… I experienced none. For some reason I do not experience any hunger even though I am on 30mg. Maybe the hunger just doesn’t work on me which sucks since I am on a bulk but it is a blessing in disguise because I can take it on my cut and burn more calories without eating so much.

There are probably more positives that I haven’t specifically noticed

Negative Side Effects:

Bloating was one of them but I did not experience it often, rarely I would wake up genuinely looking the worst I have ever looked my whole life because of the aids bloat but I look normal most of the time

Numbness is one of the side effects I experienced, it wasn’t super annoying but it was really hard being at my job and not feeling if I was holding something properly, the numbness also came and went but I always have a constant slight numbness on my left hand’s middle and ring finger

I did not experience insane anxiety but some days it was terrible but I will not count that as a side effect because I could’ve just been having a bad day

Joint pain, none

Muscle pain, none

Hunger, none

Blood pressure, perfect. It actually improved with mk because I paid more attention to it and did stuff to help me

Blood sugar(glucose) level, amazing perfect terrific. Before getting on mk my fasted blood sugar level was 114 JFL, I genuinely thought I was prediabetic before getting on mk which is crazy because I workout everyday and was eating a relatively clean diet before mk. After being on mk and taking glucose disposal agents my fasted blood sugar level dropped to 90 which is beautiful. I did another one today and got 98 which isn’t so good but that’s because I ate food late at night and got little sleep so the blood sugar level didn’t have enough time to drop

In conclusion, I have received every positive side effects and almost none of the negative ones. In a month or two I will do an update on how I am doing with MK677 and how I feel with Enclomiphine.

• Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I have been on mk677 for close two to months and this is what I have experienced. I am taking 30mg every night before bed

Positive Side Effects:

While I do not know if it’s because I changed different habits or I just grew but I grew a total of 2 inches while also doing heightmaxxing methods.

Skin looks better and hair looks a tiny bit more healthy

Strength didn’t go up insanely but I have been able to recover quicker because of the better sleep

Positive but also negative side effect is the hunger… I experienced none. For some reason I do not experience any hunger even though I am on 30mg. Maybe the hunger just doesn’t work on me which sucks since I am on a bulk but it is a blessing in disguise because I can take it on my cut and burn more calories without eating so much.

There are probably more positives that I haven’t specifically noticed

Negative Side Effects:

Bloating was one of them but I did not experience it often, rarely I would wake up genuinely looking the worst I have ever looked my whole life because of the aids bloat but I look normal most of the time

Numbness is one of the side effects I experienced, it wasn’t super annoying but it was really hard being at my job and not feeling if I was holding something properly, the numbness also came and went but I always have a constant slight numbness on my left hand’s middle and ring finger

I did not experience insane anxiety but some days it was terrible but I will not count that as a side effect because I could’ve just been having a bad day

Joint pain, none

Muscle pain, none

Hunger, none

Blood pressure, perfect. It actually improved with mk because I paid more attention to it and did stuff to help me

Blood sugar(glucose) level, amazing perfect terrific. Before getting on mk my fasted blood sugar level was 114 JFL, I genuinely thought I was prediabetic before getting on mk which is crazy because I workout everyday and was eating a relatively clean diet before mk. After being on mk and taking glucose disposal agents my fasted blood sugar level dropped to 90 which is beautiful. I did another one today and got 98 which isn’t so good but that’s because I ate food late at night and got little sleep so the blood sugar level didn’t have enough time to drop

In conclusion, I have received every positive side effects and almost none of the negative ones. In a month or two I will do an update on how I am doing with MK677 and how I feel with Enclomiphine.
how old? also did you scan your growth plates before

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn
Age, also are you stacking anything else with it?

how old? also did you scan your growth plates before
I am 18 almost 19, didn’t scan my growth plates before hand unfortunately. But since I grew I am guessing either my growth plates some how did not close in my legs or it’s just my spinal growth plates that grew instead

Age, also are you stacking anything else with it?
18, almost 19. Just Mk and enclo currently, enclo is very recent though. I also use tadalafil but that’s useless in this situation

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn
I got so horny on Mk at night I legit couldn't sleep = made me want to KMS