My experience so far

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
Read this for context

So far it’s good for most people already think of me as a nt what I’ve been doing is just creating small talk to the people around whether that be classmate , teacher, security but I know deep down I don’t give a fuck about what they say or think but luckily my expression doesn’t show that I am trying to remove this weird shy feeling my body has because I feel you can only become a nt physically or mentally but never both

This day I talk to pretty much everyone around giving small talk and looking like I care about them what I get back is just positive stuff but sometimes I slip and go personal insulting people and ofc they would do the same back but weirdly they come to me later telling me their sorry about what they said I don’t get it but it doesn’t really ruin my reputation in this month I will try to be seen even more nt ignoring what my body is doing to stop it

the grind never stop
Tldnr?
>
The User is trying to appear naturally social through small talk, despite disinterest and occasional slips into insults, where others insult back but apologize first, and plans to increase their social presence while ignoring physical discomfort.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and iwannabebreathtakin
Read this for context

So far it’s good for most people already think of me as a nt what I’ve been doing is just creating small talk to the people around whether that be classmate , teacher, security but I know deep down I don’t give a fuck about what they say or think but luckily my expression doesn’t show that I am trying to remove this weird shy feeling my body has because I feel you can only become a nt physically or mentally but never both

This day I talk to pretty much everyone around giving small talk and looking like I care about them what I get back is just positive stuff but sometimes I slip and go personal insulting people and ofc they would do the same back but weirdly they come to me later telling me their sorry about what they said I don’t get it but it doesn’t really ruin my reputation in this month I will try to be seen even more nt ignoring what my body is doing to stop it

the grind never stop
Tldnr?
>
The User is trying to appear naturally social through small talk, despite disinterest and occasional slips into insults, where others insult back but apologize first, and plans to increase their social presence while ignoring physical discomfort.
I def should try it (I will never do it)

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I def should try it (I will never do it)
It’s hard and low key impossible but the more you do it the more your gonna get used to it ppl tend to give more compliments when your nt than if you just a non nt cuck

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
I might do a guide tbh to help thr ones with the same problem that I had

It’s hard and low key impossible but the more you do it the more your gonna get used to it ppl tend to give more compliments when your nt than if you just a non nt cuck
im not interested in talking to ppl I cant get along w them I keep wandering off in my mind and I jst have nothing to say or offer to ppl so I jst gave up

• +1
im not interested in talking to ppl I cant get along w them I keep wandering off in my mind and I jst have nothing to say or offer to ppl so I jst gave up
Yea I’m like you but the problem is you never have to let people think your like that your regret it a lot and I personally did

Yea I’m like you but the problem is you never have to let people think your like that your regret it a lot and I personally did
Idk my class already accepted that Im rather mute and they leave me alone so I dont mind and my friends are used to it even more

• +1
Idk my class already accepted that Im rather mute and they leave me alone so I dont mind and my friends are used to it even more
Your choice I hated when I was like this I couldn’t bare it

Read this for context

the grind never stop
Tldnr?
>
ur overthinking

• +1
Tried any thing else nothing is working