(My Experience) TREN Sparknotes

D

Deleted member 22639

Gold
Background:
After getting to a good natty physique- lean and shredded but kinda small in a shirt (yet ppl could tell I trained), I decided to try gear.

Long story short I tried a bunch of compounds over a few months and wanted to end the cycle with the biggest meme compound of all:

D9A57EAD AB29 41E8 8721 3E9D93BB4D6D

Some of the reasons I tried it:
1. Many dudes had reported a “tren pheromone” thing were girls were suddenly drawn to them once starting it lol
2. It being known as a great fat burner
3. Wanted to experience the “alpha aggression” stuff and see what it was all about

Physique results:
It gave me a very hard and cosmetic look more so than any other anabolic
Pumps would make me look incredible but I was big and pumped all the time
It works really well, but this should be water

Side effects:
Hair loss- I think it receded my temples PERMANENTLY since minox has done nothing so far

Appetite- I think this ramped up my appetite a ton because of the way it shreds through carbs. For someone prone to binge eating, this sucked

Mental- more of a dick, I was always right in my mind and got pissed at little things. More confident, more antisocial. Makes you slightly paranoid, like if people are talking quietly near you you may think they are talking abt you even if there is no reason to think this

Edit: on gear in general, I looked around 3-5 years older (people way overestimated my age always) which mostly went away now

Kidney and liver values were strained after just a few weeks

Other cons:
-terrible for collagen
-balding as mentioned
-for me, appetite as mentioned
-it can make you a worse person, have to be careful here
-one of the most toxic compounds; compare a testosterone derivative with something literally made for cows lol
-suppresses hard
-neurotoxic issues (mostly a meme tho)

Advice:
My guide to tren is DONT use it, and I say this after using many sarms, anabolics, and GH etc.
there are compounds that work similarly with way better risk/reward profiles
For aging and hair, this one is far from optimal

There is a tendency to want to try “cool” stuff in the anabolics world; test seems “boring” but then there are sarms, orals like dbol, and other injectables like boldenone nandrolone primo etc
Test may be the safest and best IMO from most fronts

If you use it:
Ace every day or Enthanate/Cyp 2-3x/week
Weekly dose 300-700
Read about it on Reddit steroids forum both wiki page and compound experience threads
Caber on hand for prolactin gyno
Take out a monthly calendar to plan your injections perfectly, then get a large black sharpie and write on the front of it “I am a retard”

Shit photo but had to prevent dox, everything else I posted
8FA76D56 91C3 40E7 A602 3A165FD2AA72

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Dystopian, Deleted member 20652 and 1 other person
@Thomas DOM
@Blackgymmax
@forevergymcelling
@Arborist
@decadouche57
@kamil
@StableGenius
@Germania
@androgenic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20652
As an enhanced user I refuse to use 19nors, especially staying away from tren. Test IS the safest, unquestionably and without a doubt. I'm currently on a 500mg T and 400mg primo cycle. Test, primo, and anavar are the only things I will ever touch. Good write up OP.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, mug and Deleted member 22639
I have always recommended to do testosterone only

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 22639
No physique is worth losing your hair for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183, Dystopian, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
It affects everyone different for me I didn't experience any side effects just strength and shrunken balls

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Dystopian and Deleted member 22639
As an enhanced user I refuse to use 19nors, especially staying away from tren. Test IS the safest, unquestionably and without a doubt. I'm currently on a 500mg T and 400mg primo cycle. Test, primo, and anavar are the only things I will ever touch. Good write up OP.
Smart man, primo would probably kill my hair since I’m sensitive to that but glad you are in the groove dude

It affects everyone different for me I didn't experience any side effects just strength and shrunken balls
Nice man, issue is still does speed up aging some and strain heart etc
You probably fully recovered and tolerated it well though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Nice man, issue is still does speed up aging some and strain heart etc
You probably fully recovered and tolerated it well though

Yeah got lucky the hardest steroid to tolerate was halotestin for me lol that shit is awful man

Works for strength but can't run more than 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
No physique is worth losing your hair for
Yeah IMO:
1. Use hair safe ones
2. if you stack smth in and start losing hair STOP NOW, it’s not like there’s an adjustment period and then it will stop it will CONTINUE until you’ve lost so much ground it’s hard to fix even with all the hair drugs

Yeah got lucky the hardest steroid to tolerate was halotestin for me lol that shit is awful man

Works for strength but can't run more than 3 weeks
Yeah dude that’s so Fkn toxic I think people do 2 wks usually
Is the rage thing real with it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Yeah dude that’s so Fkn toxic I think people do 2 wks usually
Is the rage thing real with it?

Yeah bro I used it before powerlifting meets it makes you fucking angry honestly u really gotta be careful with it don't go more than 30mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639