My experience with AI from ages 12-15

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
I started taking an AI at 12. I’ve always been tall and was projected to be 6 foot as a kid so this may just be cope. At late 13 or early 14 I was the same height as my dad. Now I am 5’10 at 15. I think it boosted my height by an inch or two. This was not a stack it was just an AI. I’ve read studies about how taking it for 3 years can boost height by up to 7 cm. I think you have to hop on at an extremely early age like 12. I’m thinking about hopping back on because I have mk677 and aromasin right now but I’m worried about nose and ear growth on top of osteoporosis. Has anyone actually take and posted legit results from mk677 because I think it might just be cope.

you are not going to get osteoporosis from aromasin since it's steroidal and dosent completely nuke estrogen in males like letrozole and aother ais. mk677 is not that strong to induce ear growth or nose growth unless you get unlucky I guess from more than a year of use or something, the worse it can do is cause bloat, but just control your diet and dont eat like shit.
However the best thing you can do it get a blood test to check your igf1 levels, you may not really need mk677 if you have normal igf1 levels and you can avoid prolactin from mk677.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Lmfao dumb faggot aromasin doesnt make u grow faster it only keeps plate open you lying piece of shit, dont take aromasin at 12 you faggot, you probably stunted bone growth on face, u have flat cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh and Donkeyballs
Lmfao dumb faggot aromasin doesnt make u grow faster it only keeps plate open you lying piece of shit, dont take aromasin at 12 you faggot, you probably stunted bone growth on face, u have flat cheekbones
I don’t 💀💀 everything was monitored by a doctor because it was prescribed retard

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Still, my point is true faggot
I don’t have flat cheekbones so it’s not true 💀 and there have literally been studies on ai increasing adult height by 1 to 2 inches by itself with nothing else

I started taking an AI at 12. I’ve always been tall and was projected to be 6 foot as a kid so this may just be cope. At late 13 or early 14 I was the same height as my dad. Now I am 5’10 at 15. I think it boosted my height by an inch or two. This was not a stack it was just an AI. I’ve read studies about how taking it for 3 years can boost height by up to 7 cm. I think you have to hop on at an extremely early age like 12. I’m thinking about hopping back on because I have mk677 and aromasin right now but I’m worried about nose and ear growth on top of osteoporosis. Has anyone actually take and posted legit results from mk677 because I think it might just be cope.
Funnily enough, this was originally my plan when I started heightmaxxing. Just take AI every day and grow indefinitely. Sadly, it never worked out like that. AI doesn't increase growth rate or velocity, it just prolongs how long you can grow. So in the end, it probably will help you get like 1-3 inches taller by the time you are officially done growing.

MK677 is hit or miss. Some people grow from it. Some people don't grow from it at all! You most likely will experience bloat from MK677. MK677 isn't strong enough to give you nose or ear growth unless megadosing, and even in that case, I'd say it's rare. Osteoporosis is a possible side effect of taking AI for prolonged periods as estradiol is essential for bone health!

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ZachS and elemanzelvadre
Funnily enough, this was originally my plan when I started heightmaxxing. Just take AI every day and grow indefinitely. Sadly, it never worked out like that. AI doesn't increase growth rate or velocity, it just prolongs how long you can grow. So in the end, it probably will help you get like 1-3 inches taller by the time you are officially done growing.

MK677 is hit or miss. Some people grow from it. Some people don't grow from it at all! You most likely will experience bloat from MK677. MK677 isn't strong enough to give you nose or ear growth unless megadosing, and even in that case, I'd say it's rare. Osteoporosis is a possible side effect of taking AI for prolonged periods as estradiol is essential for bone health!
It just gives you more time to inject HGH, use alone is nearly ineffective

Which AI did you take? What side effects did you notice?