My Experience with Dark Tetrad Maxxing

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
So I’ve pretty much adopted it and it’s pretty much who I am now, and my life has drastically changed, with a shit ton of pros and a shit ton of cons:

Pros:
- I have unlimited discipline, and study technology every single day (trying to build x86 on logisim)
- My mental health has improved. I’m pretty much immune from insults, bullying, or any negative emotions except for anger and envy. I don’t feel guilt or shame, and my fear is very blunted. So I feel zero depression.
- I don’t get swindled or manipulated by anyone anymore. Not even by mechanics or doctors. I can tell when they’re lying, cuz developing it to the degree I have I can just tell when someone is selling me lemons.
- l don’t care about my looks despite knowing how much women care about looks (partially due to the fact I only care about power, the other part cuz I get stronger erections at the thought of rape in Minecraft).
- I’m completely content with life and completely content with eternal isolation. I don’t ball my eyes out or pull my hair out trying to decide what to do to appease other people or how to jump through hoops other people laid out for me.
- There’s a huge payout for success.

Cons:
- I’m extremely dangerous. At this point I’m just studying everything off the internet I find relevant until I manage to set things up for crimecelling or have some sort of plan to actually climb the social ladder.
- I don’t experience joy being around others and thus I have to fake emotions to avoid conflict with others. All I care about is power and ruling over others.
- I will have to eventually start violent crime because my situation is so shitty that I’ll never acquire power without putting my neck out on the line. And this is extremely risky.

Overall, I’d say Dark Tetrad Maxxing saved my life and gave me purpose to my lonely, pointless life… with a huge payout if I can fulfill the goals of my inner demon (if you’re atheist like me, it’s just the dark Tetrad philosophy, particularly Machia, if you’re religious, it can mean something else).
For the rest of society it’s definitely detrimental and how detrimental depends on how successful I am in my endeavors.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14392, chawaje and 8 others
What does the dark tetrad consist of?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
bro tries to act mysterious in public

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, midlatinocel, Deleted member 27660 and 9 others
Make stupid comments, get vomit replies
my honest reaction
sean o'pry model GIF by Calvin Klein

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, midlatinocel, Leviathin and 2 others
What does the dark tetrad consist of?
It’s the dark triad (narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism) with sadism being the added one.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, thecel and Dietsnasta
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, midlatinocel, not insane and 4 others
my reaction when you posted a thread and got mad when someone wrote a reply in it:
david denson magazine GIF
What part of “who asked” don’t you get? I ain’t want a retard like you to reply. It’s like when bitches go out in sexy clothing they want chad not your annoying ass

- I don’t experience joy being around others and thus I have to fake emotions to avoid conflict with others. All I care about is power and ruling over others.
Sad Metal GIF

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Gaygymmaxx
So I’ve pretty much adopted it and it’s pretty much who I am now, and my life has drastically changed, with a shit ton of pros and a shit ton of cons:

Pros:
- I have unlimited discipline, and study technology every single day (trying to build x86 on logisim)
- My mental health has improved. I’m pretty much immune from insults, bullying, or any negative emotions except for anger and envy. I don’t feel guilt or shame, and my fear is very blunted. So I feel zero depression.
- I don’t get swindled or manipulated by anyone anymore. Not even by mechanics or doctors. I can tell when they’re lying, cuz developing it to the degree I have I can just tell when someone is selling me lemons.
- l don’t care about my looks despite knowing how much women care about looks (partially due to the fact I only care about power, the other part cuz I get stronger erections at the thought of rape in Minecraft).
- I’m completely content with life and completely content with eternal isolation. I don’t ball my eyes out or pull my hair out trying to decide what to do to appease other people or how to jump through hoops other people laid out for me.

Cons:
- I’m extremely dangerous. At this point I’m just studying everything off the internet I find relevant until I manage to set things up for crimecelling or have some sort of plan to actually climb the social ladder.
- I will have to eventually start violent crime because my situation is so shitty that I’ll never acquire power without putting my neck out on the line. And this is extremely risky.

Overall, I’d say Dark Tetrad Maxxing saved my life and gave me purpose to my lonely, pointless life… with a huge payout if I can fulfill the goals of my inner demon (if you’re atheist like me, it’s just the dark Tetrad philosophy, particularly Machia, if you’re religious, it can mean something else).
For the rest of society it’s definitely detrimental and how detrimental depends on how successful I am in my endeavors.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Also you highlighted that is a reflection of you. Not me. Now as to why those words bother you is a deep question you gotta ask yourself son.
you need to see a therapist, i will not answer anymore

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad and Oxygen
He gonna act like a kid ima treat him like my son (that I beat senseless)
You gonna post a shit thread imma treat it like shit (like how I shit out my asshole)

• Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTetrad
You are so stupid if you think this will bring you any benefit in the future

• Ugh..
Bro you just posted locked, find God

• Ugh..
You are so stupid if you think this will bring you any benefit in the future
Not too worried about what some nobody wandering aimlessly in life predicts for me

You gonna post a shit thread imma treat it like shit (like how I shit out my asshole)
You abut to get placed on the ignored list like 20 other faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and LowTrust
interesting, i wanna adopt some of the same changes.

what was your original source for the ideas?

I still cannot tell if this is all a joke or not. Either you are going to go ER or you are a troll

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and LowTrust

Faggots always like eachother

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and LowTrust
I still cannot tell if this is all a joke or not. Either you are going to go ER or you are a troll
Well flip a coin or something nigga 🪙

Don’t think too hard
Don’t hurt yourself broski

Billy Idol music

Pros:

Cons:

death note japan GIF

just larp as anime villain theory

death note japan GIF

Sure

or the readers can do what you're doing
Aimlessly away
just wander aimlessly in life criticizing others never achieving anything for yourself cuz pussy scared faggot theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
death note japan GIF

A hmmm reaction? Got you thinking huh?

Well think some more faggot just don't you dare try to achieve anything stay wandering aimlessly you clueless retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Sure

or the readers can do what you're doing
View attachment 2131879
just wander aimlessly in life criticizing others never achieving anything for yourself cuz pussy scared faggot theory
the funny thing is I actually agree with what you're saying, but it's hilarious that you care enough to tell others instead of keeping it hidden, you being upfront about your personality just makes you less dark triad and more delusional narcy

the funny thing is I actually agree with what you're saying, but it's hilarious that you care enough to tell others instead of keeping it hidden, you being upfront about your personality just makes you less dark triad and more delusional narcy
The funny thing is is that I don't care and if you don't have anything valuable to say you can kindly exit my thread, and not come back

• Ugh..
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and LowTrust
OP:

Screenshot 20230331 125259 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Oxygen
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
The funny thing is is that I don't care and if you don't have anything valuable to say you can kindly exit my thread, and not come back
Funny GIF

gtfo this site old man, nobody wants you here

Funny GIF

gtfo this site old man, nobody wants you here
I'm going to start writing a list of people who want you here.

:

Oh wow it's already over.

The pot calling the kettle black.
Stay salty lil bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Screenshot 20230331 105141 Google

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Oxygen
Let's start a poll and ask what his username is more likely to be...
"slayerToBe" or DarkTetrad?

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

Found u irl

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I'm going to start writing a list of people who want you here.

:

Oh wow it's already over.

The pot calling the kettle black.
Stay salty lil bitch.
not reading this cope mr dark triad larper, clearly the whole of .org is living rent free in your head so I don't need to do anything

is being dark triad legit ? it seems to be a failo when you're hyperdark triad

Pros:

Cons:

Did you actually explain what dark tetrad maxxing is or nah