My experience with gh and ai

pandac

pandac

Iron
I am currently nearing 16 yrs old but I only have a bone age of 14. I have been taking hgh and ais long before I ever found looksmaxxing as a treatment for iss. I have been taking anastrozole and medical grade gh for 2 yrs now. Since then, I have grown 9 inches. While it could’ve just been a growth spurt I was going to have anyway, as my dad experienced a similar rapid growth spurt at the same age, I think the gh definitely gave at least 1-2 inches. On top of that, my bone age only advanced 1 yr over 2 yrs on hgh. Aside from height, my face didn’t experience any insane changes. My cheekbones, jaw, and pretty much my whole skull grew, but it was probably just puberty. My nose did grow a lot as well, but it didn’t really make a major impact on my face. Either way if it becomes a problem, there are realistic surgical options, wheras LL is very expensive and takes months of recovery. If you have access to it, I’d probably go on gh and ai. I’m taking blood tests every 3 months making sure my hormones were all good, as well as bone age scans every 8 months or so. I will probably get off gh soon though as I feel bad for making my parents pay. Hope ts helped someone

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Donkeyballs
I am currently nearing 16 yrs old but I only have a bone age of 14. I have been taking hgh and ais long before I ever found looksmaxxing as a treatment for iss. I have been taking anastrozole and medical grade gh for 2 yrs now. Since then, I have grown 9 inches. While it could’ve just been a growth spurt I was going to have anyway, as my dad experienced a similar rapid growth spurt at the same age, I think the gh definitely gave at least 1-2 inches. On top of that, my bone age only advanced 1 yr over 2 yrs on hgh. Aside from height, my face didn’t experience any insane changes. My cheekbones, jaw, and pretty much my whole skull grew, but it was probably just puberty. My nose did grow a lot as well, but it didn’t really make a major impact on my face. Either way if it becomes a problem, there are realistic surgical options, wheras LL is very expensive and takes months of recovery. If you have access to it, I’d probably go on gh and ai. I’m taking blood tests every 3 months making sure my hormones were all good, as well as bone age scans every 8 months or so. I will probably get off gh soon though as I feel bad for making my parents pay. Hope ts helped someone
nice bro :)

• +1
Reactions: pandac
how the heck do oyu buy hgh

how the heck do oyu buy hgh
I got it through an actual doctor but u need to have short parents and parents willing to let you do it. Also I’m in the US, not sure if they perscribe hgh and ai for iss in other countries. Theres some other websites that sell it illegally i think u can prolly find them on this forum

I got it through an actual doctor but u need to have short parents and parents willing to let you do it. Also I’m in the US, not sure if they perscribe hgh and ai for iss in other countries. Theres some other websites that sell it illegally i think u can prolly find them on this forum
how short were you in ft before buying it