My Experience with RAD 140 (with before and after pictures)

GoodLookingAthlete

GoodLookingAthlete

Iron
In this post I will detail my experience with RAD 140. I used RAD140 twice, once at a low dose (12mg per day), and once at 24mg per day. If you want to see my full review of RAD 140, I suggest checking out my blog article on it.

Dosing protocol

On my first cycle with RAD 140, I used it at 12mg per day for 12 weeks. I started implementing Tamoxifen at week 4 and took it every day at 20 mg per day to combat suppression. I also used RAD 140 dosed at 24mg per day in another cycle where I ended up using S23 for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

How does being on RAD 140 feel like

RAD 140 feels like a milder version of S23. It is potent though and I put a good amount of size using it. I felt an increase in libido and aggression, but not nearly as high as with S23. This is a SARM that I would maybe use again at a low to moderate dose (10-20mg). Overall, I felt good and the gains were also decent event at 12 mg per day, but it started getting interesting gains wise when I used it at 24mg per day.

Side effects

My libido and aggression increased a bit (but in a good way). The best way to describe it is that I did not become snappier or anything, it just made me feel more masculine and confident, and gave me more drive to workout and be productive.

On my first cycle where I was using Tamoxifen as a test base, I started feeling suppression at week 9. RAD 140 is suppressive even at 12 mg per day. If you’re going to use a SERM to combat suppression while on it, I suggest not going for more that 8 weeks.

Results

My first time using it at 12 mg for 10 weeks I got this result:

My strength increased by about 20kg (45lbs) on all compound lifts. I am since then able to bench press 95kg(210lbs) for 5 touch and go reps, and I’m able to do neutral grip (full range of motion) pullups for 10 reps with +20kg (45lbs). I’m able to do that while having bad leverages (very long arms), so for me these are already “respectable” lifts.

At the end of the cycle, I added 1 inch to my arm size, while remaining at the same the body fat %.
I’ve put on 4-5 kg of lean mass (9-11lbs).
Transfo 3
Transfo 4

On my second cycle using RAD 140 at 24mg per day for 8 weeks, I got this result. I’ve put on about 2-3kg of lean mass (4-7lbs). I also did eat in a mild calorie deficit during that cycle, so I could of gained a bit more mass if I was eating a bit more. I gained around 5kg of strength on my compound movements. By the end of the 8 weeks, I looked like that:

IMG 5998
IMG 6040

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and Xerryx
Good frame

• +1
Reactions: GoodLookingAthlete
mirin op
good thread, you have a normie face so a good body will improve your smv so much

I don't think I have a normie face (given the looks I was already getting from attractive women even before getting in decent shape). But I agree putting on muscle mass is a very good way to increase SMV.

In this post I will detail my experience with RAD 140. I used RAD140 twice, once at a low dose (12mg per day), and once at 24mg per day. If you want to see my full review of RAD 140, I suggest checking out my blog article on it.

Dosing protocol

On my first cycle with RAD 140, I used it at 12mg per day for 12 weeks. I started implementing Tamoxifen at week 4 and took it every day at 20 mg per day to combat suppression. I also used RAD 140 dosed at 24mg per day in another cycle where I ended up using S23 for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

How does being on RAD 140 feel like

RAD 140 feels like a milder version of S23. It is potent though and I put a good amount of size using it. I felt an increase in libido and aggression, but not nearly as high as with S23. This is a SARM that I would maybe use again at a low to moderate dose (10-20mg). Overall, I felt good and the gains were also decent event at 12 mg per day, but it started getting interesting gains wise when I used it at 24mg per day.

Side effects

My libido and aggression increased a bit (but in a good way). The best way to describe it is that I did not become snappier or anything, it just made me feel more masculine and confident, and gave me more drive to workout and be productive.

On my first cycle where I was using Tamoxifen as a test base, I started feeling suppression at week 9. RAD 140 is suppressive even at 12 mg per day. If you’re going to use a SERM to combat suppression while on it, I suggest not going for more that 8 weeks.

Results

My first time using it at 12 mg for 10 weeks I got this result:

My strength increased by about 20kg (45lbs) on all compound lifts. I am since then able to bench press 95kg(210lbs) for 5 touch and go reps, and I’m able to do neutral grip (full range of motion) pullups for 10 reps with +20kg (45lbs). I’m able to do that while having bad leverages (very long arms), so for me these are already “respectable” lifts.

At the end of the cycle, I added 1 inch to my arm size, while remaining at the same the body fat %.
I’ve put on 4-5 kg of lean mass (9-11lbs).
View attachment 2271362View attachment 2271363
On my second cycle using RAD 140 at 24mg per day for 8 weeks, I got this result. I’ve put on about 2-3kg of lean mass (4-7lbs). I also did eat in a mild calorie deficit during that cycle, so I could of gained a bit more mass if I was eating a bit more. I gained around 5kg of strength on my compound movements. By the end of the 8 weeks, I looked like that:

View attachment 2271365View attachment 2271366
Hair sides?

Did you use PCT? If so, what did you use and for how long after the cycle?

And did you do bloodwork? Interested in knowing how long it took for your body to get back to baseline stats.

Hair sides?

Did you use PCT? If so, what did you use and for how long after the cycle?

And did you do bloodwork? Interested in knowing how long ii t took for your body to get back to baseline stats.
No hair sides, but that's likely because I was using RU58841. I used Nolva for PCT.
I did not get bloodwork.

i've heard people saying they legit felt that girls could kinda smell their tesosterone and confidence and stuff when they started injecting test (presumably to do with pheremones and stuff if you believe in that)
Assuming that's not pure cope, do you think the same would be said for taking rad140 or something?