My experience with shoelifts

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Bought shoelifts 2 weeks ago and It boost my height from 6’1 to 6’2.5. The changes ive seen are more stares from women and way more from men, maybe I intimidate much more now and when it comes to slaying literally the same because I havent approached a girl since I got them, just a random girl that asked for my instagram but she wasnt really my type but I feel I have higher chances on succeding if I approach a girl rn. My friends and family havent noticed yet but pretty sure they will very soon.

• +1
Reactions: mug
I bought a penis lift.

Stuck that shit in my pants and now girls think im packing.

I cant fraud it when she comes home though

• JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, Rhino LeFort, XazaqazaX and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XazaqazaX and mug
What are you gonna say when they call you out
Idk, will see what happens. Ill probably say that I bought them to get taller (they will believe it) and my friends too probably

Ill probably say that I bought them to get taller (they will believe it) and my friends too probably
Oh so you’re not even gonna larp that you grew, fair enough. Curious how people will react to that

Oh so you’re not even gonna larp that you grew, fair enough. Curious how people will react to that
No, maybe that would be really unbelievable because I went from 1.86 to 1.89. To be honest I wouldnt care about ppl close to me knowing I use shoelifts because I just use them to slay, probably will stop using them If I grow one inch more

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
I wouldnt care about ppl close to me knowing I use shoelifts because I just use them to slay
i mean yeah as long as foids don’t find out you’re height frauding you should be good

do you think it would be too bad if they find out?
I mean yea ur chance of slaying goes down if they find out you’re wearing height lifts. Not rlly an attractive characteristic foids look for

I mean yea ur chance of slaying goes down if they find out you’re wearing height lifts. Not rlly an attractive characteristic foids look for
Im still very tall where I live without them and foids are really stupid here so I think they wouldnt care. Still gonna try to hide it as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Im still very tall where I live without them and foids are really stupid here so I think they wouldnt care. Still gonna try to hide it as much as possible
Fair enough I ain’t gon tell you what to do