My experience with Trenbolone

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
This was back in early 2020, i live in Switzerland so the winters fucking suck but i tried to make the best of it. I was a 6ft tall 200lb fat skinny looser who was with a 300lb slob who thought it was awesome to have random sex with people , though i knew it , i eventually opened up to a close buddy at work ( he was a jacked chad looking mofo ) i never went anywhere i never went out i just stayed home. Social anxiety and self esteem.

My buddy mentioned that i needed to be in the gym with him and stick to it so i eventually did. fast forward about 6 months and one day he called me and said he wanted to meet up. ( sounded serious )

Bluntly he said do you want to try some gear? I thought about it and we talked about it for almost 3 hours so i decided to do test e / tren a.

i began this cycle october 2020 and it was for 5 months.

- Tren - 300mg week

- Test E - 500mg week

I started at 203 / muscular fat ( just for a mental image ) still suffered from low self esteem and was still with my fat ass gf.

5 weeks in and my body literally changed overnight , i was at 207lbs waist went down 4 inches and i had veins EVERYWHERE , i remember NEVER feeling like that ever in my life , i felt like a god.

Then the good / bad shit happened.

I was working nights and decided to go home around 3 am. I found my then gf dressed up passed out on the bed and looked through her phone to see ( you can guess ) i got soo mad i woke her up , picked her up threw her on the couch and started throwing all her stuff out the window, this was at 330am lmfao.

Something happened after that , i was angry , horny , salivating with anxiousness and just idk its hard to explain to someone who has never been on it.

After a month i upped the dose to 600mg per week

In the span of 4 months i managed

- To beat my brother to a pulp and literally piss on him after ( he deserved it )

- got stopped driving on a one way with a prostitute while smoking a cigarette with my pants down. ( did it again 2 weeks later )

- became a male stripper and musthave had sex with over 100 women.

- told my boss he was a fat homo

- banged my exs mom , 2 cousins and her fuck buddies wife and sister.

- got 11 tatoos

- Was arrested for threatening to choke a gym worker with a towel because he kept pestering me about noise

- began looking for fat women for some fucking reason i musta been with 30 of them

I will LIGHTLY say that test/tren helped me deal with my social anxiety , self esteem and other issues.

However

The bad... Holy shit.

Be careful with tren

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rileyma10, twojei, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and asdvek
You ascended bro nothing to fear about tren

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, justbentbro and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, N1666 and KIVVV
I need to hop on gear tbh

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and asdvek
This was back in early 2020, i live in Switzerland so the winters fucking suck but i tried to make the best of it. I was a 6ft tall 200lb fat skinny looser who was with a 300lb slob who thought it was awesome to have random sex with people , though i knew it , i eventually opened up to a close buddy at work ( he was a jacked chad looking mofo ) i never went anywhere i never went out i just stayed home. Social anxiety and self esteem.

My buddy mentioned that i needed to be in the gym with him and stick to it so i eventually did. fast forward about 6 months and one day he called me and said he wanted to meet up. ( sounded serious )

Bluntly he said do you want to try some gear? I thought about it and we talked about it for almost 3 hours so i decided to do test e / tren a.

i began this cycle october 2020 and it was for 5 months.

- Tren - 300mg week

- Test E - 500mg week

I started at 203 / muscular fat ( just for a mental image ) still suffered from low self esteem and was still with my fat ass gf.

5 weeks in and my body literally changed overnight , i was at 207lbs waist went down 4 inches and i had veins EVERYWHERE , i remember NEVER feeling like that ever in my life , i felt like a god.

Then the good / bad shit happened.

I was working nights and decided to go home around 3 am. I found my then gf dressed up passed out on the bed and looked through her phone to see ( you can guess ) i got soo mad i woke her up , picked her up threw her on the couch and started throwing all her stuff out the window, this was at 330am lmfao.

Something happened after that , i was angry , horny , salivating with anxiousness and just idk its hard to explain to someone who has never been on it.

After a month i upped the dose to 600mg per week

In the span of 4 months i managed

- To beat my brother to a pulp and literally piss on him after ( he deserved it )

- got stopped driving on a one way with a prostitute while smoking a cigarette with my pants down. ( did it again 2 weeks later )

- became a male stripper and musthave had sex with over 100 women.

- told my boss he was a fat homo

- banged my exs mom , 2 cousins and her fuck buddies wife and sister.

- got 11 tatoos

- Was arrested for threatening to choke a gym worker with a towel because he kept pestering me about noise

- began looking for fat women for some fucking reason i musta been with 30 of them

I will LIGHTLY say that test/tren helped me deal with my social anxiety , self esteem and other issues.

However

The bad... Holy shit.

Be careful with tren
mirin the extensive use of imagination
wouldn't be able to write a better story than this

• Love it
Haha, mirin the low inhib.
When im like 20-21 ill
Hop on tren too.
Right now i just wanna train for another 5 years so i can maximise my natty potentia

• +1