My eyebrow transformation

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
BEFORE (9 months ago)

AFTER

What I did
-Castor oil
-Eyebrow combs and fingers to shape my eyebrows (this is the one that made the most difference tbh)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 15827 and fuckedupmanlet
Eyebrow combs and fingers to shape my eyebrows (this is the one that made the most difference tbh)
Why would this make the most difference?

Why would this make the most difference?
I managed to change the shape of my eyebrows using eyebrow comb or my fingers, (by using them to move my eyebrow hairs like upwards, downwards or inwards) for this you need eyebrows with already good thickness, density and long individual hairs

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and thereallegend
I can't be the only one seeing no fucking difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ManzareK, Bdh and 1 other person
They looked better in the before :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
I managed to change the shape of my eyebrows using eyebrow comb or my fingers, (by using them to move my eyebrow hairs like upwards, downwards or inwards) for this you need eyebrows with already good thickness, density and long individual hairs
How??? Wtf

They looked better in the before :feelswah::feelswah:
No, definitely not. They look a lot better compared to before, it adds more angularity to my oval face

How??? Wtf
Like i said, you need good eyebrow lenght, thickness and density for this to work. Provided you have all those, you can try to experiment and see which eyebrow shape works best for you. What I do is basically I move my individual eyebrow hairs either upwards, downwards or inwards using the comb or my fingers

If youre gonna use the fingers to do the trick, you need to press the eyebrow hairs into whichever direction or place
With eyebrow comb, you just comb the eyebrow hair. Pretty easy