my eyebrows are cooked

D

danny1234567

Iron
IMG 0473
i’m not the only one that thinks my eye brows look cooked now right? i listened to people on this forum and dyed them darker

buddy ur white u have good softmaxxing potential. start by wearing sunscreen so u dont look like a tomato.

you have fine hair (small diameter) in general, however, your eyebrows aren't as thick (dense) as they could be.
4233536 IMG 0473

the dye revealed an unevenness in density. you can promote hair follicle growth with a derma roller and topical minoxidil. be careful not to use it between your brows, or else you'll notice a unibrow growing.
Bad brows

also you dyed them a lil too dark for your color tone. i tried fixing it but idk how to get the dark dark parts out.
Bad brows blonde

you can try bleaching them, but i honestly don't fuck with dying hair. the advice to dye i assume was meant to make the eyebrows "pop" more, but it didn't work how you thought.

you have fine hair (small diameter) in general, however, your eyebrows aren't as thick (dense) as they could be.
View attachment 3020907

the dye revealed an unevenness in density. you can promote hair follicle growth with a derma roller and topical minoxidil. be careful not to use it between your brows, or else you'll notice a unibrow growing.
View attachment 3020904

also you dyed them a lil too dark for your color tone. i tried fixing it but idk how to get the dark dark parts out.
View attachment 3020905

you can try bleaching them, but i honestly don't fuck with dying hair. the advice to dye i assume was meant to make the eyebrows "pop" more, but it didn't work how you thought.
i’m probably just gonna bleach and then re dye then back to the old color they were anything would look better than this

i’m probably just gonna bleach and then re dye then back to the old color they were anything would look better than this

i would still consider shaping them at the very least. they look too thick for your eyes - it's poor harmony.