My eyes are dark brown

G

Gosick

Kraken
does that mean if i were to get stroma, that would make my eyes light brown?

also does anyone else have dark brown eyes? i heard there the worst ones to have?

No, will make green or blue.

No, will make green or blue.
i thought stroma reveals the true color beneath your eyes so if your eyes are dark brown. it will reveal the brown?

idk tbh, thats what i heard.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2205 and FatJattMofo
i thought stroma reveals the true color beneath your eyes so if your eyes are dark brown. it will reveal the brown?

idk tbh, thats what i heard.
If you are a Caucasoid then the "true color" of your eyes is blue. No exceptions. (Caucasoid includes Middle Easterners and Indians as well). The brown is a layer that forms over the eye at a certain point in development. Most Caucasoids are actually born with blue eyes that then become brown over time, my mom loves to talk about how I had blue eyes as a baby for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
the way your eyes work is you either have a layer of green or blue eyes under a layer which is causing brown eyes, stroma gets rid of that layer which causes brown eyes, it also gets rid of some of that layer from your eye which causes the green or blue colour which leaves your eye colour either a light blue or a light green
the way your eyes work is you either have a layer of green or blue eyes under a layer which is causing brown eyes, stroma gets rid of that layer which causes brown eyes, it also gets rid of some of that layer from your eye which causes the green or blue colour which leaves your eye colour either a light blue or a light green
also you cannot choose what colour your eyes will be after stroma but you can find out what they will be before you get the procedure done

Dont bother buddyboyo, you wouldnt even be able to pull off green or blue eyes, you look 100x more ethnic than I do. Besides, I remember you saying a while back that 'ethnics shouldnt stick to their natural colour.'

I had very dark brown eyes and I'm a 100% white guy, somehow they got light as fuck and I got light brown eyes now which look a lot better

Dont bother buddyboyo, you wouldnt even be able to pull off green or blue eyes, you look 100x more ethnic than I do. Besides, I remember you saying a while back that 'ethnics shouldnt stick to their natural colour.'
What does op look like

What does op look like
1572088271733-png.147279

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ZUZZCEL I love the vid of you dancing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Is stroma safe can it potentially fuck up your eyes or something

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Most curries have dark brown eyes it shouldn’t be a surprise

lol at trying to bring other ethnics down and discourage them from trying to improve themselves, also you wouldn't be able to pull off stroma either, ESPECIALLY with that nct of yours jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2227
Is stroma safe can it potentially fuck up your eyes or something
Maybe it can.
lol at trying to bring other ethnics down and discourage them from trying to improve themselves, also you wouldn't be able to pull off stroma either, ESPECIALLY with that nct of yours jfl
This maj larped on here as a white dude, he said something along the lines of 'one white man is worth ten indians' when he was new on here, and honestly my NCT isn terrible IRL, it just looks kinda bad in that photo as i was very sleep deprived.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mine are very dark, but my skin is very light it does good contrast imo. Also i kinda look like Sasuke Uchiha(people said it when i used long hair, it sounds ridiculous but it's true) because of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mine are very dark, but my skin is very light it does good contrast imo. Also i kinda look like Sasuke Uchiha(people said it when i used long hair, it sounds ridiculous but it's true) because of it
Ok sasuke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Have you ever gone below 14% bf?'ve heard some people on here say they looked better at 10 than 14.

If you aren't bloated bodyfat wise, you should do liposuction. You already have a good PFL and jaw.

If you are a Caucasoid then the "true color" of your eyes is blue. No exceptions. (Caucasoid includes Middle Easterners and Indians as well). The brown is a layer that forms over the eye at a certain point in development. Most Caucasoids are actually born with blue eyes that then become brown over time, my mom loves to talk about how I had blue eyes as a baby for example.
My father is caucasic and has green/Grey eyes though

My eyes were dark blue as a kid, does that mean if I get stroma then the color I had as a kid will return or will it be different? Something like this
20191028 073248

does that mean if i were to get stroma, that would make my eyes light brown?
Stroma claims to be able to lighten up one’s eye color.
“The technology can also reduce the density of the pigment, resulting in a lighter brown eye.”

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus
They have prediction software that will tell you what eye color you'll have after the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
That’s simply not true. There are ones with green and grey eyes.
My understanding was that colors like green and grey were on a spectrum between blue and brown

My understanding was that colors like green and grey were on a spectrum between blue and brown
No, green eyes contain lipochrome, which blue eyes don’t. And grey eyes are something else altogether.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood