my eyes are getting greener

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Its because of the primal celtic pagan chanting ive been doing each night @slavicpsycho @wishIwasSalludon
No but seriously, they are. How could this be. And dont say schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and 3 others
IMG 6803

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, zyzzbrah1234, jué and 2 others
schizophrenia nigger

What they were brown before? Or blue?

My eyes went from like t40 to greenish hazel in 1 month just wait a few days I can send pics

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ey88, hopecel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
My eyes went from like t40 to greenish hazel in 1 month just wait a few days I can send pics
schizophrenic delusions after eating 500 grams of rotten raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
schizophrenic delusions after eating 500 grams of rotten raw meat
Well I am high 24/7 on this diet so that’s partly true

hazel with green hue
inverse happened to me. I had blue eyes as a kid, and then they progressively got darker, now I have dark green eyes with a brown "golden" ring in the middle. i used to be aryan but turned swarthy as i aged

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
inverse happened to me. I had blue eyes as a kid, and then they progressively got darker, now I have dark green eyes with a brown "golden" ring in the middle. i used to be aryan but turned swarthy as i aged
every white person used to be an aryan as a baby, its just less melanin production.

@Imretarded? this is what I mean literally everytime I mention the slightest eye color change jealous shitskins start seething

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
@Imretarded? this is what I mean literally everytime I mention the slightest eye color change jealous shitskins start seething
merimutt talking bout shitskins
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Joe Biden Lol GIF

will never not be funny

who the fuck even is that guy @Imretarded? every post i see someone mention him is he your fucking nigger guru or what

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and zyzzbrah1234
merimutt talking bout shitskins
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Joe Biden Lol GIF

will never not be funny

who the fuck even is that guy @Imretarded? every post i see someone mention him is he your fucking nigger guru or what
who me or saint casanova

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Why is she pimply? Is she the victim here? This meme made me seethe without even knowing the context.
The person on the right is the average org user

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The person on the right is the average org user
And who is the girl? A femcel who can't get him? A girl who is interested in him but gets overlooked due to his mentalceldom and her acne?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
And who is the girl? A femcel who can't get him? A girl who is interested in him but gets overlooked due to his mentalceldom and her acne?
The girl is a “self proclaimed” femcel but has a high body count the point being femcels don’t exists

• +1
The girl is a “self proclaimed” femcel but has a high body count the point being femcels don’t exists
Obviously. Femcels don't exist. But what is the relevance of the guy?

• +1
Obviously. Femcels don't exist. But what is the relevance of the guy?
The relevance is that they’re both the same, the guy accuses the girl of being a fakecel when he himself is a fakecel too

• Hmm...
The relevance is that they’re both the same, the guy accuses the girl of being a fakecel when he himself is a fakecel too
He doesn't accuse her of being a fakecel he just self deprecates and calls himself an incel.

• +1
ur eyes are t50 stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
ur eyes are t50 stop the cope
no they are hazel with a green hue, im really not coping though because i agree anything non-blue is basically t50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, noobs and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
no they are hazel with a green hue, im really not coping though because i agree anything non-blue is basically t50
They're greenish yeah, mogs my lightbrown eyes to shreds.

Levi gets simped for more
I know, but I don't want Levi's pheno though. I'm fairly close to Jean's pheno, especially the fact he gets called a horseface every 15 minutes.

• +1
brown eyes GIF

this is what pops up when i search for hazel eyes

this is t50

brown eyes GIF

this is what pops up when i search for hazel eyes

this is t50

my eyes are hazel, they match this chart exactly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and noobs
This actually can happen, I saw some examples on Reddit
One of my eyes is lighter than the other, the green ring is bigger on one side, it wasn't light that before