My face changes constantly and I am going insane from this

H

hollupslatt

Iron
Could any one help me understand why this could be? I go from chiseled psl 8 with great cheekbones and jawline some days and other days bloated face with seemingly recessed chin. I wear retainers at night and want to blame them but that would not explain the inconsistency as I wear them every night. I also take potassium pills drink 3-5 liters of water a day, eat Lo-Salt, and am 11.3 body fat to be exact. Am I cursed or is there something I’m missing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
you're coping, take real measures, lightning is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Cure your bpd son

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Do you also wear retainers? I have a theory that the days it’s bad the night before I could’ve been mouht breathing during sleep. But then again I have worn mouth tape and this was still an issue.

Do you also wear retainers? I have a theory that the days it’s bad the night before I could’ve been mouht breathing during sleep. But then again I have worn mouth tape and this was still an issue.
Mouth breathing for mere days doesn't change ur facial structure
Ur probably suffering from BD or bloating

• +1
Reactions: prag, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
no

you're coping, take real measures, lightning is bullshit
Explain what real measures there are to be taken. I am 17 is there still time for me? This isn’t cope I have been absolutely fine attracting women it’s just the fact that I notice the differences each day drives me insane.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Body dysmorphia. Im the same

Sometimes I feel like I look subhuman and othertimes mogger

• +1
Reactions: baku9, Detective, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
U need to start face pulling ur maxilla in order to counterract it

• +1
likely body dysmorphia, time to lobotomymaxx with a power drill

• +1

Body dysmorphia. Im the same

Sometimes I feel like I look subhuman and othertimes mogger
I can’t believe I’m making up these changes in my head it makes no sense I go from sharpest jawline in the room and same days barely and definition.

I can’t believe I’m making up these changes in my head it makes no sense I go from sharpest jawline in the room and same days barely and definition.
Have you ever seen that happen to anyone irl?
No, everyone you know always looks pretty much the same. Your brain over perceives minor differences in your face

Explain how it’s my maxilla that is the issue?
ur maxilla is changing its position daily due to the fact that you wear retainers. one day your maxilla is forward grown and the next day its recessed. this happened to me until i started facepulling using the end of a hammer and then my maxilla grew forward by 2 centimeters

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xayru, GuyFromSingapore and Mrinfinityx
ur maxilla is changing its position daily due to the fact that you wear retainers. one day your maxilla is forward grown and the next day its recessed. this happened to me until i started facepulling using the end of a hammer and then my maxilla grew forward by 2 centimeters
Should I just not wear the retainers anymore?

• JFL
Reactions: jelty te mogea
Have you ever seen that happen to anyone irl?
No, everyone you know always looks pretty much the same. Your brain over perceives minor differences in your face
Actually a great point, maybe you are right but it pisses me off that I notice these changes

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

mental health probably

Might also just as easily be bloating too. Especially if u hve a wide, compact face, even the smallest of bloat can make one look subhuman

8 psl is unattainable human perfection, you narcy faggot.

8 psl is unattainable human perfection, you narcy faggot.
I can send a pic for proof maybe an 8 is pushing it but I am far from ugly

Might also just as easily be bloating too. Especially if u hve a wide, compact face, even the smallest of bloat can make one look subhuman
I have a heart face shape according to those face analyzer shapes could this be part of the issue?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Could any one help me understand why this could be? I go from chiseled psl 8 with great cheekbones and jawline some days and other days bloated face with seemingly recessed chin. I wear retainers at night and want to blame them but that would not explain the inconsistency as I wear them every night. I also take potassium pills drink 3-5 liters of water a day, eat Lo-Salt, and am 11.3 body fat to be exact. Am I cursed or is there something I’m missing?
Imagine drinking that much water peeing all ur minerals out while damaging ur kidneys and facing chronic waterbloating with the mere sodium left redirection factor and being surprised that ur face is not lean enough

Natural selection

Nicholas cage funny

Last edited:
Imagine drinking that much water peeing all ur minerals out while damaging ur kidney and facing chronic waterbloating with the mere sodium left redirection factor and being surprised that ur face is not lean enough

Natural selection

View attachment 2424256
I am in a football academy lol I have to drink that much water as I exercise 2+ hours in 90 degree weather 6 days a week I also eat high sodium diet lol I take the potassium to counter act

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I am in a football academy lol I have to drink that much water as I exercise 2+ hours in 90 degree weather 6 days a week I also eat high sodium diet lol I take the potassium to counter act
3 liters should be the mere maximum in any circumstance except facing conditions like in the Death Valley (no amount of water will save u from hyperthermia anyway), u are probably facing sun poisoning causing inflammation and swelling in high dose ranges with excessive temperatures leading to hyperthermia inhibiting ur systemic protection and so immune system as a direct result

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
3 liters should be the mere maximum in any circumstance except facing conditions like in the Death Valley (no amount of water will save u from hyperthermia anyway), u are probably facing sun poisoning causing inflammation and swelling in high dose ranges with excessive temperatures leading to hyperthermia inhibiting ur systemic protection and so immune system as a direct result

Insanely insightful honestly, the water intake is just wrong I supplement creatine and fr need that much water for recovery and all that. I am darker tan in complexion but honestly I may be walking around with a first degree sun burn causing the swelling, thank you for that.

• +1
Insanely insightful honestly, the water intake is just wrong I supplement creatine and fr need that much water for recovery and all that. I am darker tan in complexion but honestly I may be walking around with a first degree sun burn causing the swelling, thank you for that.
I didnt consider u taked creatine beforehands, u can go up to 4 but only in extreme circonstances

Never seen such a low IQ post, definitely inbreeding material

FdMOi5

Last edited:
Poor soul… you are being fooled by illusions, living in and out of reality… it’s camera distortion

Should I ignore that guy then?
Why would u thing u would need MSE and surgically opening sutures with h24 appliances for a mere milimeters of expansion during a year while u can just use an hammer cross into a sutured palate for a fast 2 cm increase in few months without any side effects

Nicholas cage funny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Why would u thing u would need MSE and surgically opening sutures with biomax appliances for a mere milimeters of expansion during a year while u can just use an hammer cross into a sutured palate for a fast 2 cm increase in few months without any side effects

View attachment 2424301
Are retainers worth it or no

• +1
Heat your face to 100 C and evaporate all the water and fat bloating you out of your pores

Are retainers worth it or no
Slowing some leftovers potential of alveolar bone at worst scenario in early teenagers cases but it had nothing to do with the maxillari complex because the teeth are not fused in the maxillari bone itself but are connected into the alveolar bone complex who is a socket in it, also mewing forces are active on the palatal zone who is actually part of the maxilla itself

Maxillae Anatomy Labeled
Mandible BH2079

U dont want to mess ur actual/worked occlusion into ur natural last state because u will get a recidive malloclusion interrupting ur proprioreception factor leading to actual guarantee bone resorption overtime with the lack of teeth contact

Bone resorption

A video to summarize my point :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Slowing some leftovers potential of alveolar bone at worst scenario in early teenagers cases but it had nothing to do with the maxillari complex because the teeth are not fused in the maxillari bone itself but are connected into the alveolar bone complex who is a socket in it, also mewing forces are active on the palatal zone who is actually part of the maxilla itself

View attachment 2424350View attachment 2424351View attachment 2424352

U dont want to mess ur actual/worked occlusion into ur natural last state because u will get a recidive malloclusion interrupting ur proprioreception factor leading to actual guarantee bone resorption overtime with the lack of teeth contact

View attachment 2424348

A video to summarize my point :

I fr don’t know what any of those terms mean but what I think you are saying is if I stop wearing them and like mew said if my tongue doesn’t tip the balance I can get bone loss?

• +1
I fr don’t know what any of those terms mean but what I think you are saying is if I stop wearing them and like mew said if my tongue doesn’t tip the balance I can get bone loss?
No in fact u will rotate overtime ur alverolar bones inward without losing any dental arch size, area bonemass or forward growth dimension by alveolar bone turnover process overtime if the forces are not balanced

14 Controlled root movement torque The applied force system A The equivalent
Slide19

In fact u will not lose any dental arch size, area bonemass, or forward growth considering u keep a constant proper oral posture and enough teeth contact and chewing forces during a lifetime, the latters are more a bone resorption prevention factor (ocurring during aging with a negative turnover balance in bones metabolism and hormonal changes as the principal causes)

body dysmporhia caused by lookism/blackpill

it don"t change you facial structure only in 2 night but it can make you sleep rlly bad

mouthbreathing during night = very badly sleep = (change in face = ?!)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Can't relate

you might’ve had extractions