My face got burnt in a barbeque

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Holy fuck im in the hospital rn and so fucking pissed

Holy shit so we were doing a barbeque with people i dont know and some autistic guy comes from the back, grabs my hair from the back then bashes my face into the hot burning barbeque and keeps me like that for 30 seconds before people come to help holy shit the bitch ran away i have third degree burns and im deformed my skin is shit how do i ascend after this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
that's because you didn't give me the BBQ sauce you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: cromagnon, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Holy fuck im in the hospital rn and so fucking pissed

Holy shit so we were doing a barbeque with people i dont know and some autistic guy comes from the back, grabs my hair from the back then bashes my face into the hot burning barbeque and keeps me like that for 30 seconds before people come to help holy shit the bitch ran away i have third degree burns and im deformed my skin is shit how do i ascend after this
Ngl you should kill that guy

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
shit rep farm tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, TechnoBoss and asdvek
Well guess what: time to lawyer up and sue the fucker for damages. Don't try to fix the damage just yet. While you're in the hospital, call up a lawyer and explain the situation. Take pictures of EVERYTHING. Don't wait for ANY damage to heal because the worse the injury looks, the more money you're getting out of him.

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
Well guess what: time to lawyer up and sue the fucker for damages. Don't try to fix the damage just yet. While you're in the hospital, call up a lawyer and explain the situation. Take pictures of EVERYTHING. Don't wait for ANY damage to heal because the worse the injury looks, the more money you're getting out of him.
Wrong thread bhai

Nvm bro ur post showed up on a different thread for me. Probably a bug

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thanks bhai best mod here :):):)

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss