My face hasn't changed one bit

M

macaronidog

Iron
I'm 15 rn and i looked at my pictures when i was 11 and 12 and i haven't changed at all. my jaw, eye area,cheekbones everyth is the same. only my nose got thinner and my face became a little bit leaner and better colouring . every1 arnd says i have a baby face. only significant change was my height. does this mean im gna be stuck with this retarded baby face forever . my brother had massive changes in his face and looks like a completely diff person despite being a skinny twink. but i'm fuckinh stuck with the autist baby face jfl . what to do????

I'm 15 rn and i looked at my pictures when i was 11 and 12 and i haven't changed at all. my jaw, eye area,cheekbones everyth is the same. only my nose got thinner and my face became a little bit leaner and better colouring . every1 arnd says i have a baby face. only significant change was my height. does this mean im gna be stuck with this retarded baby face forever . my brother had massive changes in his face and looks like a completely diff person despite being a skinny twink. but i'm fuckinh stuck with the autist baby face jfl . what to do????
just wait you will be taller! and changes will come just wait!:p

It's over for you

It's over for you, my jaw isn't really weak just abit narrow which adds to the baby face look. also have decent forward growth but a bit of downward growth

It's over for you
my jaw isn't really weak just a bit narrow which adds to the baby face look. also have decent forward growth but a bit of downward growth . what surgeries should i get when im older

i aint joking dude just wait:(
i've been waiting . only thing changed so far is my frame and colouring. i have somewhat decent appeal for now since im a teenager , but if my face doesn't change by 22 im actl gg to rope