My Face In Motion- Horrid Facial Harmony Makes Me Truecel, Can It Be Improved Surgically?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
I have sent interested users here my YouTube video. Pretty much everyone has admitted my face looks worse in motion than pictures. So here's the issue my bone structure, despite the fat looks semi-solid, no significant recession. My facial ratios are generally pretty good except for a few bad ones. My hair is decent except for some graying and some lighting issue in the video. But my facial harmony is atrocious, it's enough to bring me down to truecel level. The longer you look at my videos are at my face the more disgust you will feel. This is generally the opposite of what people experience with ugly bone structure and good facial harmony, where exposure effect, makes their face more attractive. I think this explains why some people treat me normally in the beginning but start to hate me more and more as time goes on, women of course hate me from the start because they are extremely sensitive to facial harmony and asymmetrical facial features. I will of couse soft-max and post pics and a video afterwards, but I doubt I can even reach LTN after soft-maxxing due to horrid facial harmony.

I have sent interested users here my YouTube video. Pretty much everyone has admitted my face looks worse in motion than pictures. So here's the issue my bone structure, despite the fat looks semi-solid, no significant recession. My facial ratios are generally pretty good except for a few bad ones. My hair is decent except for some graying and some lighting issue in the video. But my facial harmony is atrocious, it's enough to bring me down to truecel level. The longer you look at my videos are at my face the more disgust you will feel. This is generally the opposite of what people experience with ugly bone structure and good facial harmony, where exposure effect, makes their face more attractive. I think this explains why some people treat me normally in the beginning but start to hate me more and more as time goes on, women of course hate me from the start because they are extremely sensitive to facial harmony and asymmetrical facial features. I will of couse soft-max and post pics and a video afterwards, but I doubt I can even reach LTN after soft-maxxing due to horrid facial harmony.
Can I have a look? I'm intrigued.

@curlyheadjames

This is exactly why I never forwarded you the workout plan. I no longer wish to help you. This is literally all you do on here. Cry, cry, cry, and cry more.

• +1
Reactions: to be human, WanderingBurro, nandor and 1 other person
This is exactly why I never forwarded you the workout plan. I no longer wish to help you. This is literally all you do on here. Cry, cry, cry, and cry more.
If you don't forward it to him, forward it to me brotha.

Do you realize I literally got fired from my job because of my looks? I have no hope anymore.

Do you realize I literally got fired from my job because of my looks? I have no hope anymore.
Even the elephant man got to keep a job as a circus freak show. There's always a way through life, you're just sheltered and malaise ridden.

Even the elephant man got to keep a job as a circus freak show. There's always a way through life, you're just sheltered and malaise ridden.
Ok, quit being unsympathetic. Elephant man's story was tragic, he was abused, kicked out of the house, wasn't allowed any job other than being a freakshow. It's the epitome of being ugly. In my case the only type of job I can probably keep are ones where there are is minimal coworker and customer interaction, specifically because of my face. I am also not allowed to talk to women, so I will be lonely and ostracized just like the elephant man all because of my looks.

@FunkyMcMunky24 is right, why the fuck would anyone continue trying to help you when all you do is bitch and moan about how shit you look? Help me understand your angle here, what are you trying to accomplish by posting here almost daily? All you do is degrade yourself despite literally everyone here telling you what you can do to improve your life, yet you don’t listen. It’s hard to sympathize with someone who consistently doesn’t listen and instead just radiates negative energy about themselves. There’s no point in giving you advice because you’ll be back tomorrow with the same song and dance about how shit you look. Just shut the fuck up and die a truecel virgin, there is no hope for you.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and WanderingBurro
That's nonsense, because people view you in motion.
you can't rate PSL based on motion it's just not possible it adds to SMV tho
like me

i look way better in motion than in my pictures JFL

@FunkyMcMunky24 is right, why the fuck would anyone continue trying to help you when all you do is bitch and moan about how shit you look? Help me understand your angle here, what are you trying to accomplish by posting here almost daily? All you do is degrade yourself despite literally everyone here telling you what you can do to improve your life, yet you don’t listen. It’s hard to sympathize with someone who consistently doesn’t listen and instead just radiates negative energy about themselves. There’s no point in giving you advice because you’ll be back tomorrow with the same song and dance about how shit you look. Just shut the fuck up and die a truecel virgin, there is no hope for you.
Ok listen boyo, I am losing weight everyday, going on accutane to clear my skin, going to use latisse to improve my eyebrows and eyelashes. I literally booked a consult with arnette and gunson in a few months, I have gotten cosmetic surgery and filler before, also lasered away all my acne scars and flattened my keloid scars. I have done and am doing more to looksmax than anyone on this site. As for why I make these posts people literally treat me as subhuman due to my looks and even conspired and got me fired. I need a place to vent while I looksmax, I wish people here could sympathize and understand what it's like to be ugly. No one should be treated this way because of their appearance no matter if they are fat, groomed or ugly. It's not right or fair and I want the world to realize that or at least recognize that lookism is real.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and WanderingBurro
you can't rate PSL based on motion it's just not possible it adds to SMV tho
like me

i look way better in motion than in my pictures JFL

I look worse in motion. Have you seen my video? I saw your thread where you analyzed that I have decent facial ratios. That was good PSL analysis, I am wondering if you are willing to analyze on why I look so ugly in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Can I pm?

Bhai can you check convo I need some help

Ok listen boyo, I am losing weight everyday, going on accutane to clear my skin, going to use latisse to improve my eyebrows and eyelashes. I literally booked a consult with arnette and gunson in a few months, I have gotten cosmetic surgery and filler before, also lasered away all my acne scars and flattened my keloid scars. I have done and am doing more to looksmax than anyone on this site. As for why I make these posts people literally treat me as subhuman due to my looks and even conspired and got me fired. I need a place to vent while I looksmax, I wish people here could sympathize and understand what it's like to be ugly. No one should be treated this way because of their appearance no matter if they are fat, groomed or ugly. It's not right or fair and I want the world to realize that or at least recognize that lookism is real.
Everyone knows lookism is real you fool, it’s the hard reality, if you’re born ugly the world is against you, tough shit brother, deal with it and adapt. But looks are just one piece of the pie, this is looksmax so no one talks about it, but personality, charisma, and charm go a long way in being accepted in society, fuck in my high school there were kids who looked even worse than you who were stars of the group because they were just fuckin cool to hang around, some even got girlfriends, shit they were ugly but you take what you can get at your level. Point is, there’s more to it than just “looks” I can tell your personality fucking sucks and you’re a drain to be around, probably due to your lack of confidence and moping around about how shit you look. You don’t need sympathy, you need to get off this forum for a bare MINIMUM of 6 months and start improving yourself without coming back every other day for “sympathy”. I can tell you right now, getting absolutely shredded will solve about 90% of your problems, add in all the other things like skin care, and general maintenance+ fixing that fucking abysmal personality and you will be fine, you’ll be more than fine. What’s the point in bitching and moaning about chads and Becky’s who were born with top .0001% genetics? Some people are born rich, others are born into a family where their father rapes them in the ass every night, life is unfair tough shit, get over it you mongrel. Do what you need to do to ascend because you very well know, coming here for sympathy points will get you absolutely 0 results. What the fuck more do you want for us to say?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Everyone knows lookism is real you fool, it’s the hard reality, if you’re born ugly the world is against you, tough shit brother, deal with it and adapt. But looks are just one piece of the pie, this is looksmax so no one talks about it, but personality, charisma, and charm go a long way in being accepted in society, fuck in my high school there were kids who looked even worse than you who were stars of the group because they were just fuckin cool to hang around, some even got girlfriends, shit they were ugly but you take what you can get at your level. Point is, there’s more to it than just “looks” I can tell your personality fucking sucks and you’re a drain to be around, probably due to your lack of confidence and moping around about how shit you look. You don’t need sympathy, you need to get off this forum for a bare MINIMUM of 6 months and start improving yourself without coming back every other day for “sympathy”. I can tell you right now, getting absolutely shredded will solve about 90% of your problems, add in all the other things like skin care, and general maintenance+ fixing that fucking abysmal personality and you will be fine, you’ll be more than fine. What’s the point in bitching and moaning about chads and Becky’s who were born with top .0001% genetics? Some people are born rich, others are born into a family where their father rapes them in the ass every night, life is unfair tough shit, get over it you mongrel. Do what you need to do to ascend because you very well know, coming here for sympathy points will get you absolutely 0 results. What the fuck more do you want for us to say?
Yet women aren't affected by lookism at all, outside of being unable to get chad? I don't believe personality matters at my level. To give you an example I was talking to some foid on Discord and I was able to hold a conversation with her for 2.5 hours, she said she didn't want to date me because of being overweight and ageed to be friends. Later she saw my YouTube video, gaslighted me saying I wasn't ugly, then started ghosting me. I later found out she mentioned in group chat that I was ugly looking and creepy because of my face and she specifically didn't want to talk to me anymore because of how I look. She also posted my pic publically. This is an example of how people gaslight me and how my personality isn't the issue.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yet women aren't affected by lookism at all, outside of being unable to get chad? I don't believe personality matters at my level. To give you an example I was talking to some foid on Discord and I was able to hold a conversation with her for 2.5 hours, she said she didn't want to date me because of being overweight and ageed to be friends. Later she saw my YouTube video, gaslighted me saying I wasn't ugly, then started ghosting me. I later found out she mentioned in group chat that I was ugly looking and creepy because of my face and she specifically didn't want to talk to me anymore because of how I look. She also posted my pic publically. This is an example of how people gaslight me and how my personality isn't the issue.
Are you a women? Do you have a vagina? No? So why are you comparing yourself like that? A 4/10 girl can walk into a bar and almost guarantee herself some dick if she wanted to on literally any given night. Even a chad walking into a bar isn’t 100% guaranteed to walk out with pussy, I’ve seen it happen before my very eyes. Men and women do not have the same rules so don’t compare. You also cannot compare the real world with the digital it’s a different ball game, sure if you’re talking to a fuckin 8/10 online and she sees what you look like she’s going to run for the hills, in the real world yea obviously she still wouldn’t date you, but like I’ve said, in my school people who straight up looked like they were dragged across gravel for 6 miles were still some of the most popular fuckers in school, simply because they were just fuckin cool, they looked like absolute shit but they did what they had to do, worked out, looked clean, smelled good, dressed nice, and their personalities made you want to hang out with them. Now I don’t mean this in a rude way because I am rooting for you to make a change, but you don’t even look like a incel, you just look like a fucking loser, I don’t know how else to describe it. You know those kids that sit at the lunch tables who literally don’t even do the bare minimum. That’s you. For the love of all that is holy change your mindset, and change yourself. You’re truly NOT that ugly, I have seen far worse, you just don’t give a shit so why would others give a shit? Lose the weight, get shredded, skin care, eat right, develop a personality, smell good, look clean, get a nice hair cut, clean up the beard, do your eyebrows. And within 1 1/2 years you will be literally unrecognizable. Look at the bloke in the first picture, he’s so fucking fat you’d think his face has no bones in it, it’s round and disgusting, he got shredded to reveal he has decent bone structure. We can’t tell if your face is fucked because youre fucking fat. You need to help yourself.

Attachments

• 0294A1E4-7AF4-42DC-8D71-1E01D72EF1DF.jpeg
    0294A1E4-7AF4-42DC-8D71-1E01D72EF1DF.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ok, quit being unsympathetic. Elephant man's story was tragic, he was abused, kicked out of the house, wasn't allowed any job other than being a freakshow. It's the epitome of being ugly. In my case the only type of job I can probably keep are ones where there are is minimal coworker and customer interaction, specifically because of my face. I am also not allowed to talk to women, so I will be lonely and ostracized just like the elephant man all because of my looks.
The point I'm making is there's more to life than being handsome, it's just not you're calling. Everybody on this site agrees you can become high LTN to regular MTN after leaning out. If you make another post about how disfigured and how bad your life is I'll really start letting you have it. Get away from this site, lean out, then come back when you're mentally healthy.

If I don't see you posting for a month I'll continue helping you. Until then, what I said is status quo.

The point I'm making is there's more to life than being handsome, it's just not you're calling. Everybody on this site agrees you can become high LTN to regular MTN after leaning out. If you make another post about how disfigured and how bad your life is I'll really start letting you have it. Get away from this site, lean out, then come back when you're mentally healthy.
I showed the same lean picture to a girl where I was rated LTN here and she said I was slightly below normie in that one. JFL women rate me far harshly than you guys do.

O
I showed the same lean picture to a girl where I was rated LTN here and she said I was slightly below normie in that one. JFL women rate me far harshly than you guys do.
Okay then so what nigga go read books and learn philosophy and become content with discovering knowledge most of us will never have time or willingness to actually loo- actually, nvm, do whatever you want. I'm tired of babysitting you.

LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT BRO, COME BACK HERE AFTER YOU LOSE SOME DAMN WEIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I HAVE TOLD YOU TO STOP COMPLAINING AND LOSE WEIGHT AND YOU DONT LISTEN. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

Well said

• +1
Reactions: PuddleOfSquirt
Are you a women? Do you have a vagina? No? So why are you comparing yourself like that? A 4/10 girl can walk into a bar and almost guarantee herself some dick if she wanted to on literally any given night. Even a chad walking into a bar isn’t 100% guaranteed to walk out with pussy, I’ve seen it happen before my very eyes. Men and women do not have the same rules so don’t compare. You also cannot compare the real world with the digital it’s a different ball game, sure if you’re talking to a fuckin 8/10 online and she sees what you look like she’s going to run for the hills, in the real world yea obviously she still wouldn’t date you, but like I’ve said, in my school people who straight up looked like they were dragged across gravel for 6 miles were still some of the most popular fuckers in school, simply because they were just fuckin cool, they looked like absolute shit but they did what they had to do, worked out, looked clean, smelled good, dressed nice, and their personalities made you want to hang out with them. Now I don’t mean this in a rude way because I am rooting for you to make a change, but you don’t even look like a incel, you just look like a fucking loser, I don’t know how else to describe it. You know those kids that sit at the lunch tables who literally don’t even do the bare minimum. That’s you. For the love of all that is holy change your mindset, and change yourself. You’re truly NOT that ugly, I have seen far worse, you just don’t give a shit so why would others give a shit? Lose the weight, get shredded, skin care, eat right, develop a personality, smell good, look clean, get a nice hair cut, clean up the beard, do your eyebrows. And within 1 1/2 years you will be literally unrecognizable. Look at the bloke in the first picture, he’s so fucking fat you’d think his face has no bones in it, it’s round and disgusting, he got shredded to reveal he has decent bone structure. We can’t tell if your face is fucked because youre fucking fat. You need to help yourself.
Have you seen my face in motion? I look worse than in pictures.

DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME INCEL, REPLY TO ME. WILL YOU LOSE WEIGHT OR NOT?
I am losing weight, I already mentioned that. Now fucking tell me if you have seen my video or not.

I am losing weight, I already mentioned that. Now fucking tell me if you have seen my video or not.
I HAVE AND YOU LOOK LIKE A GIANT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU LOOK LIKE A TUB OF LARD!!! STOP POSTING AND CUT DOWN

How you manage to look the human bug that is blurazice in the eyes and still convince yourself that you're a truecel and the "ugliest member on this forum" is beyond me. Seriously, I highly doubt it's your facial structure alone that's causing a majority of your problems. The reason why people who are worse off looking than you seem to do better off (which is why you may have convinced yourself that you're somehow a truecel) is because they're often more fit and don't have an aspie stare, do you act very apparently non-NT?

Being non-NT and fat is a huge con and looksmin even for people who are good looking or borderline good looking. I and along with the rest of this server applaud you for putting in some effort to looksmax, more than a majority of this server wouldn't achieve from surgeries to being on the journey to weightloss. But please, seriously, it's for the best you stay off this site. Come back when you've managed to lean out a bit, maybe then you can plan an extra surgery or two but for now planning any sort of surgeries is a MASSIVE shot in the dark. You can very well screw up your harmony and said harmony won't be able to be fully inspected until you manage to lean out. Some pepole are noticeably truecels even with weight, but you clearly have at least some potential. You will reach LTN at the very least, you are not subhuman. I personally think you can reach MTN

How you manage to look the human bug that is blurazice in the eyes and still convince yourself that you're a truecel and the "ugliest member on this forum" is beyond me. Seriously, I highly doubt it's your facial structure alone that's causing a majority of your problems. The reason why people who are worse off looking than you seem to do better off (which is why you may have convinced yourself that you're somehow a truecel) is because they're often more fit and don't have an aspie stare, do you act very apparently non-NT?

Being non-NT and fat is a huge con and looksmin even for people who are good looking or borderline good looking. I and along with the rest of this server applaud you for putting in some effort to looksmax, more than a majority of this server wouldn't achieve from surgeries to being on the journey to weightloss. But please, seriously, it's for the best you stay off this site. Come back when you've managed to lean out a bit, maybe then you can plan an extra surgery or two but for now planning any sort of surgeries is a MASSIVE shot in the dark. You can very well screw up your harmony and said harmony won't be able to be fully inspected until you manage to lean out. Some pepole are noticeably truecels even with weight, but you clearly have at least some potential. You will reach LTN at the very least, you are not subhuman. I personally think you can reach MTN
Have you looked at my video? Also, when I showed a lean picture of me where I was rated LTN here with to a foid, she said I was slightly below normie in it. I think my midface structure is probably LTN to MTN, maybe even a little higher, my problem is asymmetrical facial features which don't fit together. And I doubt weight loss will improve that.

Thanks for acknowledging my efforts to looksmax. I'm not planning to get any surgeries until I lose the weight thankfully, I made the mistake of being a bit overweight while getting the surgery last time and won't do that again. I do like being here because people are blackpilled, but I will try to refrain from obsessively posting my pics or get any looksmaxxing advice. The only thing I am planning on doing for now is going on accutane and potentially applying latisse to my eyebrows and eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

You can see if my mannerisms are very non-nt in the video.

Have you looked at my video? Also, when I showed a lean picture of me where I was rated LTN here with to a foid, she said I was slightly below normie in it. I think my midface structure is probably LTN to MTN, maybe even a little higher, my problem is asymmetrical facial features which don't fit together. And I doubt weight loss will improve that.

Thanks for acknowledging my efforts to looksmax. I'm not planning to get any surgeries until I lose the weight thankfully, I made the mistake of being a bit overweight while getting the surgery last time and won't do that again. I do like being here because people are blackpilled, but I will try to refrain from obsessively posting my pics or get any looksmaxxing advice. The only thing I am planning on doing for now is going on accutane and potentially applying latisse to my eyebrows and eyelashes.
Where's the vid?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Have you seen my face in motion? I look worse than in pictures.
You know why you look like shit in pics and in motion? Because you’re fucking FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could have god like bone structure under that flabby fucking face and we’d never know because you want sympathy points for some reason. I don’t sympathize with you because I don’t understand you, because I would be working endlessly to get myself from looking like you, to being the closest I can get to a “chad”. Stop talking to me and get to work. Don’t make another fucking post for another 6 months and when you come back I want to see significant progress. If I was a mod I would ban your shit.

all you do is complain
shut the fuck up and work out
fat bitch

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry