My face is a solid 4 but im 6'2 and just started going to the gym is it over?

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
I'm 16 btw

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
ur like 6'2 ur life it's on easy mode for western standarts, i am 5'4

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 55252, arterials and 5 others
How doers someone Prettyboymaxx
get a fluffy haircut, get lean and fix skin if you have acne. Then just wear baggy clothes to fraud better frame + it's trendy now. Lastly add some jewelry and shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bululu_87 and eskesir
how to get lean asf like in 1 week or somth? dont tell me pill methods pls i almost accidentally suicide with chlorude of potassium, js let me idk somth like gym related, rn i use inclination 11 and 9 speed in the treadmill for 30 minutes and i feel my heart will explode and i pee myself and bleed
this is my haircut wtf it looks like goku from dragonbal
or vegeta

• +1
Reactions: arterials
how to get lean asf like in 1 week or somth? dont tell me pill methods pls i almost accidentally suicide with chlorude of potassium, js let me idk somth like gym related, rn i use inclination 11 and 9 speed in the treadmill for 30 minutes and i feel my heart will explode and i pee myself and bleed
or vegeta
View attachment 2624944

@cyprian_tomaszewski

or vegeta
View attachment 2624944
what matters for weight loss is caloric deficit - doesn't matter how you achieve it, you can do it by doing shitload of cardio or just eating in a deficit. But in 1 week it will be hard to lose a lot of weight, what you can do is just lose the water weight not actual fat. And on the last day (assuming you have something important 1 week from now) just fast so you don't get bloated

face > shit colour > height, so yeah, it's over man

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
not over, leanmaxx and have an atheletic build, it will give you like 1 or 2 point

I wouldn’t say it’s terribly over, I’m probably a solid 7-8/10 but I’m 5’7 so you got it better than me in height especially

or vegeta
View attachment 2624944
Bananas definetly help along with a bit of fasting and drinking hella water, let me know how it goes 🙏