My face is fucked up and it's all looksmax fault. You people owe me money.

LookinGood

LookinGood

Banned
If i never come to this website i never would have gotten obsessed with my looks and never would have spent over $100 on retinol, moisturizer and sunscreen that just made my face red and dry. My shits all fucked now. I just used to use a $5 nivea cream and was fine, now? Lookin like an acid attack victim. Can;t even post a picture because i have a 25mp camera phone that's shit and no one will tell me how to take good photos.
4fa40b57d8e0e0883eeff945503d94aecrying cat face meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 22918, Roquefort and 5 others
retinol, moisturizer and sunscreen

those are all cope

topical skincare is a joke, it doesnt work. ur skin is an organ of the body. The only way to take care of it is through diet and supplementation of vitamins and minerals

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 32425 and 7 others
retinol, moisturizer and sunscreen

those are all cope

topical skincare is a joke, it doesnt work. ur skin is an organ of the body. The only way to take care of it is through diet and supplementation of vitamins and minerals

bullshit.

sunscreen protects against aging since exposure to UVA and UVB rays is the cause of 70% skin aging. Retinoids promote skin turnover and collagen production. It's a proven fact.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, lasthope, 5.5psl and 5 others
bullshit.

sunscreen protects against aging since exposure to UVA and UVB rays is the cause of 70% skin aging. Retinoids promote skin turnover and collagen production. It's a proven fact.
keep coping harder

slather on that jewlotion and remember stay out of the sun goy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, russiancelreturns, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 32425, Roquefort and 1 other person
Cant stop looking at peoples maxilla and eye areas whenever i go out….. even when im high or drunk i check for dat shit

i get better skin when i stop rubbing jew snake oil on my shit

only thing i use is light spf before going outside

women have terrible skin and spend thousands a year on random shit to smear on their acne ridden faces

people with intense skincare routines have the same brain as foids, take accutane if ur scared of pimples don’t be a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Iden
Watch out on what products you use. Most sunscreens have carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, and irritants, and when these dumbasses get skin cancer from the products they're gonna have a meltdown. " Muh sunscreen what happened". A simple cleanser that works for your skin, toner if need be, serum to fix whatever issue if you have hyperpigmentation, localized aging, whatever it is a moisturizer that doesn't make your skin oily and congested, and a CLEAN spf. No chemical spfs. Mineral, the best is zinc. Make sure there aren't nasty ingredients and you should be fine for skin.

What's really important is what you intake. What you eat is literally what you are made of, body remodeling your skin off of what foods you eat. Eat good animal fats, alot of meat, these have alot of vitamin a, also known as retinol, that can be absorbed far better than any $70 retinoid at Ulta or Sephora. Don't add any crazy spices to your food 24/7. Salt, pepper, a bit of garlic powder/salt, but don't be ethnic in terms of the amount of spice you put inside yourself. Don't use seed oils, they are inflammatory and cause the sunburns. Omega 6= Inflammatory, and if you do use it, your body is going to remodel your skin cells with that fat, causing you to get sunburns.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova