My face is ruined.

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
My face is ruined.

I remember when I was very deep in an eating disorder I didn't eat much and I lost too much weight too fast.
My face has so many folds now I look at least 35. Girls used to genuinely call me an old man and talk to me as if I were an older man, making fun of me. I was around 15 then.

I'm also autistic which isn't too surprising nowadays considering 1 in 34 kids are. I ate the garbage goyfeed when I was young, having formula instead of milk, having cereal and tons of processed candies. I don't think my teeth will ever actually look perfect like I want them to after the damage I put them through.

Another issue is that I can't express emotions, meaning when I smile, cry, or strain my face in any way, any beauty on my face disappears. I can attribute that to my nasolabial folds, crooked teeth, and the fact that 99% of the movement of my mouth when I smile goes to 1 side. I can force the other side but its not that great.

I keep coping by saying losing weight would fix my problems but it won't. I am overweight and boneless. If I lose more weight, the amount of folds will likely increase.

I wouldn't even mind being a cutecel, because that would emphasize good collagen and clear skin, which I don't have.

suggestions? Im open to anything that doesn't involve killing myself:hnghn:

If you really need an example, I can dm you a picture of my face (middle and lower third)

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, NZb6Air and slavicpsycho
My face is ruined.

I remember when I was very deep in an eating disorder I didn't eat much and I lost too much weight too fast.
My face has so many folds now I look at least 35. Girls used to genuinely call me an old man and talk to me as if I were an older man, making fun of me. I was around 15 then.

I'm also autistic which isn't too surprising nowadays considering 1 in 34 kids are. I ate the garbage goyfeed when I was young, having formula instead of milk, having cereal and tons of processed candies. I don't think my teeth will ever actually look perfect like I want them to after the damage I put them through.

Another issue is that I can't express emotions, meaning when I smile, cry, or strain my face in any way, any beauty on my face disappears. I can attribute that to my nasolabial folds, crooked teeth, and the fact that 99% of the movement of my mouth when I smile goes to 1 side. I can force the other side but its not that great.

I keep coping by saying losing weight would fix my problems but it won't. I am overweight and boneless. If I lose more weight, the amount of folds will likely increase.

I wouldn't even mind being a cutecel, because that would emphasize good collagen and clear skin, which I don't have.

suggestions? Im open to anything that doesn't involve killing myself:hnghn:

If you really need an example, I can dm you a picture of my face (middle and lower third)
check pm

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Read this

Attachments

• we_want_to_live.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0glit3, NZb6Air and BladeRunner
if you're really this down bad, you should probably leave this forum, find god or something, other then that surgery is your only option