My face isn't even the problem

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

I wish I was NT
Facially I've been rated around MTN 4 PSL which is enough to ascend looks wise (INB4 you need 6+ PSL to not be incel in 2024 cope) but I'm fucked over by my height 5'6 and my autism :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, YungTrappa, try2beme and 8 others
lifts are law, littlest man

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
2 LL + Lifts

• Love it
use lifts
if some fat foid says something about ur lifts tell her to fuck off
she frauds her whole face with makeup and u fraud a few inches of ur height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, Suns9999 and HighTierSubhuman
2 LL + Lifts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and Rea
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Rea
Your face is mid so you're going to have to aim for LTBs (of the same race as you) in a decent social environment.

• +1
I already kinda fraud my height but I think if I frauded anymore it would look very noticeable
who cares
how high inhib are you OP
at worst just say its a medical condition and you have to wear them

• +1
I already kinda fraud my height but I think if I frauded anymore it would look very noticeable
just say you have retarded genes and your left leg didnt grow as much as the right leg so you need to use lifts to stabilize that or sum shit

• +1
use lifts
if some fat foid says something about ur lifts tell her to fuck off
she frauds her whole face with makeup and u fraud a few inches of ur height
Frauding height is retarded outside wearing airmax shoes or boots.

• +1
Your face is mid so you're going to have to aim for LTBs in a decent environment.
Currently trying to get a slay from some club. Seems like the easiest place to since girls in clubs have way lower standards + I don't have to worry about my lack of social skills as much especially when I'm drinking

Frauding height is retarded outside wearing airmax shoes or boots.
Depends how much you're frauding in my opinion. Too much and people will notice and it will be hard to even walk in.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just say you have retarded genes and your left leg didnt grow as much as the right leg so you need to use lifts to stabilize that or sum shit
Jfl maybe

Currently trying to get a slay from some club. Seems like the easiest place to.
Just focus on girls with below average faces. You don't have to aim for fat grotesque landwhales.

• +1
Just focus on girls with below average faces. You don't have to aim for fat grotesque landwhales.
Nah I'm not gonna dumpster dive that hard lmao I'd rather stay incel

• JFL
Reactions: sinss
you need 6+ PSL to not be incel in 2024 cope

• JFL
Facially I've been rated around MTN 4 PSL which is enough to ascend looks wise (INB4 you need 6+ PSL to not be incel in 2024 cope) but I'm fucked over by my height 5'6 and my autism :feelswhy:
It is you just don't know

No need to lower standards like that OP just needs to be extremely loud, extroverted and high energy to get laid

Your face is mid so you're going to have to aim for LTBs (of the same race as you) in a decent social environment.

• Love it
Face rating is cope , smv is everything

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and PlayersGetPlayed
Bro I've been trying to tell people this, your face doesn't do shit if you are short and/or have autism.

• +1
u dont need to be 6 psl to not be an incel bro

go outside nigga

• +1
u dont need to be 6 psl to not be an incel bro

go outside nigga
I never said that jfl I was making fun of people who say that. I've been doing a good bit of social shit this past while anyway. I have been going outside.

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
I never said that jfl I was making fun of people who say that. I've been doing a good bit of social shit this past while anyway. I have been going outside.
as long as ur not deformed u can prob get laid honestly

• +1
No need to lower standards like that OP just needs to be extremely loud, extroverted and high energy to get laid
I genuinely think that might be all I need. It's just easier said than done

Last edited:
Wear baggy pants to cover lifts frauding

You can but it's mostly gonna be LTBs or landwhales as sub-HTN.

Bro I've been trying to tell people this, your face doesn't do shit if you are short and/or have autism.
A good enough face carries everything. No GL man short, average, or tall struggles with women.
You can slay girls a tier below you in looks and LTR girls in the same tier.

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
4 psl sucks

Face rating is cope , smv is everything
Universal high SMV would be like:

tan skin, lean physique, 6ft+, stubble beard, feminine almond hooded eyes with good eyelashes, dark hair, masculine lower third

some of these features like a stubble beard might not work for everyone but I feel like it grants some SMV

And if we are not talking about features then archetype wise someone who has that surfer build will have insane SMV