My face keeps getting worse

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
I thought I was 4psl when I got here, but now I'm a little under 3psl, the more stuff I find out the worse it gets and more surgeries I need.

I need Lefort 3 for my shitty maxilla I basically need a new skull and base

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Account717
You can just get bimax and then full face implant from barrison eppelie

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You can just get bimax and then full face implant from barrison eppelie
I'm getting Trimax but my Midface needs to be augmented too, probably my worst failo is my shitty maxilla

I thought I was 4psl when I got here, but now I'm a little under 3psl, the more stuff I find out the worse it gets and more surgeries I need.

Same man. At least for you its just a facial structure thing
For me its skin, facial structure, eye area, body frame, and hair loss. Im getting brutalized man

Same man. At least for you its just a facial structure thing
For me its skin, facial structure, eye area, body frame, and hair loss. Im getting brutalized man
What skin issue acne? Also what's wrong with eyes

What skin issue acne? Also what's wrong with eyes
Not acne, just generally uneven skin tone, pores on my cheeks and nose. Even wrinkle lines on my forehead. I get really oily skin on my forehead, but dry skin on my chin area XD. As bad as it sounds, its honestly not that brutal. Hair loss and subhuman eye area is the most brutal for me.

ffs moneymaxx first and think abt surgery later, u will rope eventually if you keep thinking abt ur failos all the time, cope a bit and go make some money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760

Users who are viewing this thread

Back