my face looks worse with shorter sides!?!!

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
ok i morphed a pic of me with shorter sides and my face looks more bloated and less robust somehow srs. Maybe fade is a meme after all.

normal
0DE4FABC BA64 438A 9E34 B5E586517108

shorter sides
8D50B847 6C9A 4A5D 8B82 E5F3EE76C51B

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, owlofathena, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
everybody know how you look

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, BigBoy, Alexanderr and 4 others
also morphing hair like that will never give you actual results
just give it a try if you want we got covid break

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BradAniston and Deleted member 5393
looks better imo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 5393
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6695, Mr.cope and 1 other person
having short sides can sometimes make you look like you got a low FWHR = long face. short sides pronounce a long face.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, thecaste and Deleted member 5393
nope i havnt posted any new pics past 6 months since fillers are gone, only PM’d users.
and you should do it like that since first day you joined but you probably realize that

having short sides can sometimes make you look like you got a low FWHR = long face. short sides pronounce a long face.
i will measure my fwhr on laptop but its around 1.95

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
and you should do it like that since first day you joined but you probably realize that
i dont care about my old pics because i dont look like that now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
i dont care about my old pics because i dont look like that now
okay can i ask you what you did to your lips? why are they so white in old pics?
5952F58F AB65 4343 AFF0 D0DBBB9E5703

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, sdmaster, Deleted member 11425 and 2 others
Because you can't just morph a fade like that. If you actually get a fade, the hair on the sides is more transparent, making your skull look more angular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
okay can i ask you what you did to your lips? why are they so white in old pics?
View attachment 888554
i was on accutane there so my lips were super dry. i also have vitiligo around lips but its gotten better with skincare and i use some concealer around there. Also shave daily.

yeah that pic is old when i still had fillers around eyes. my face looks way better and less uncanny now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
i will measure my fwhr on laptop but its around 1.95
dont bother with that, FWHR is not standardized. Your FWHR very much depends on the distance to the lense and the lense itself. You probably just look better with longer sides because your hair on the top stands up = makes your face look longer. The thicker the hair and the more horizontal the hair follicles grow, the more the hair will stand up. Not everyone looks good with a tyson.

• +1
dont bother with that, FWHR is not standardized. Your FWHR very much depends on the distance to the lense and the lense itself. You probably just look better with longer sides because your hair on the top stands up = makes your face look longer. The thicker the hair and the more horizontal the hair follicles grow, the more the hair will stand up. Not everyone looks good with a tyson.
do u think i should shave my sides or keep it longer?

I dye my hair from blomde to brown so it would be easier to shave sides but i dont wanna look worse.

shoot the @ of ur profile pic bro

• +1
do u think i should shave my sides or keep it longer?

I dye my hair from blomde to brown so it would be easier to shave sides but i dont wanna look worse.
id keep them longer. Or let the hair on your top get longer so they dont stand up as much and get the hair on the sides very short so that they stand up straight. Haircut is about getting the illusion of as high of a FWHR as possible while still being harmonious with neck wideness.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok
  • Love it
@Yuyevon can you tell me about getting fillers and shit I need to get them for my under eyes. How much was it and did you have any issues afterwards? I know you got it dissolved but did you have any complications etc