My face proportions change from mirror to mirror.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
In the bathroom mirror, where the light hits from above, my face is small and my facial features are unclear, but in the room mirror where the light hits normally, is extremely bony and changes, but my face is much clearer in the room mirror, which mirror is correct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
i swear to fucking god retards on this forum lose all iq points when they get on here, your mirror shows you a reflection, it may not be how people see you (in general), your phone's photo should give you a clear cut if you don't do any positioning cringe that tiktokers do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 6128, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
i swear to fucking god retards on this forum lose all iq points when they get on here, your mirror shows you a reflection, it may not be how people see you (in general), your phone's photo should give you a clear cut if you don't do any positioning cringe that tiktokers do.
I'm asking the most accurate one, why are you so angry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Lolcel, Carnivore and 2 others
the most accurate is the camera on your phone.
It depends
Dz0xNDAwJmg9OTMy src 160085 portret sklejka 1

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Perfectumbrain
Jfl,are you talking about android phones that bend and fuck your face? Or is it the closest to reality that reflects as it is but only differs from mirror to mirror (reverse image)?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, coolguy1 and Deleted member 14848
Wrong. Lens distortion.
The most accurate is your mirror. Other people see your non mirrored version but to them it looks as good as your mirrored version to yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Lolcel, Effortless and 6 others
Some mirrors fuck with you but most are accurate. Definitely more accurate than most phone camera pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Effortless, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Some mirrors fuck with you but most are accurate. Definitely more accurate than most phone camera pictures.
Can you talk about the features of mocking mirrors? like small, narrow, wide..

not true cause on your phone people see a snapshot of you but in real life everything happens in motion

Wrong. Lens distortion.
The most accurate is your mirror. Other people see your non mirrored version but to them it looks as good as your mirrored version to yourself
Not quite as good but it's close.

Make a video of yourself in a clear mirror. That's how people see you.

Or just let someone else make a video of you and watch that video through a mirror. If you watch it normally you wouldn't recognize yourself and pinpoint every slight asymmetry since you are used to the mirrored version of yourself and you know your own face so well.

Last edited:
its over my skull is too big

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Btw i found st aliens95 from reddit and posted him in IWH

In the bathroom mirror, where the light hits from above, my face is small and my facial features are unclear, but in the room mirror where the light hits normally, is extremely bony and changes, but my face is much clearer in the room mirror, which mirror is correct?
Same happens to me , I just tell myself the reflection with the better lighting is me to avoid killing my self

It's just the effects of lighting. Some mirrors will make your bones pop out and look Chad tier, others will enlarge all of your pores and blemishes and make your face look bloated af.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Perfectumbrain
It's just the effects of lighting. Some mirrors will make your bones pop out and look Chad tier, others will enlarge all of your pores and blemishes and make your face look bloated af.
What does it look like when I go out? logically overhead, because the sun hits from above.

What does it look like when I go out? logically overhead, because the sun hits from above.
The sun hits from different angles tbh, not just overhead.

find a well lit room, with sun shining through the window, and have someone take a photo of you with a DSLR camera and a 50mm++ lens. That's how you can see what you look like in everyday life. You can also use a high quality video camera for how you look in motion.

• +1
The sun hits from different angles tbh, not just overhead.

find a well lit room, with sun shining through the window, and have someone take a photo of you with a DSLR camera and a 50mm++ lens. That's how you can see what you look like in everyday life. You can also use a high quality video camera for how you look in motion.
I don't believe in everything that fucks my bones because people outside say my bones are defined, I notice it when I touch it but damn man-made devices don't show my bones

Dosent matter. irl or dating sites is the only thing that matter

Dosent matter. irl or dating sites is the only thing that matter
jfl,I don't meet or video chat with any girl I haven't seen with my real eyes.

I don't believe in everything that fucks my bones because people outside say my bones are defined, I notice it when I touch it but damn man-made devices don't show my bones
I can look like a bloated subhuman in some photos and I can barely see my cheekbones in most photos, but I get told my face is very angular. It's very easy to take a bad photo tbh, especially if you are using a shitty smart phone, those are notorious for having a shitty lens and not handling unideal lighting very well. If I looked like my worst photos, I would be extremely subhuman tbh.

My brother had a photo taken of him with a smartphone, him and his gf at a wedding, and he looked extremely subhuman in the photo. I didn't even recognize him. He actually has good bones and an angular face, but in that photo he looked incel af.

pGXZ4xC.jpg

This photo would be the best description for how the photo made him look.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and Perfectumbrain
I can look like a bloated subhuman in some photos and I can barely see my cheekbones in most photos, but I get told my face is very angular. It's very easy to take a bad photo tbh, especially if you are using a shitty smart phone, those are notorious for having a shitty lens and not handling unideal lighting very well. If I looked like my worst photos, I would be extremely subhuman tbh.

My brother had a photo taken of him with a smartphone, him and his gf at a wedding, and he looked extremely subhuman in the photo. I didn't even recognize him. He actually has good bones and an angular face, but in that photo he looked incel af.

pGXZ4xC.jpg

This photo would be the best description for how the photo made him look.
i come out inhuman and bony on phone back cameras, especially android and cheap ones, iphone for some reason shows my bones as they are (top models)

i come out inhuman and bony on phone back cameras, especially android and cheap ones, iphone for some reason shows my bones as they are (top models)
The iPhone back camera is ok, especially if the lighting is good. A DSLR is much better, though. I look a lot better in photos taken with my DSLR than my iPhone tbh.

The front camera on the iPhone is disgustingly bad, though.

I avoid using phones to take my photos tbh.

• +1