3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240826_221035.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
god, what the fuck is that hair?

for now 4/10
i am assuming you're 5'6 too.
grow your hair out.

Rate me honestly
Ignore the negativity, here is a realistic rating.

you are a 6/10, with a bit of cleanup you can look amazing.

Jaw is fantastic, good growth, fat is visible around the cheeks but gua sha and jaw exercise may help.

Your eyebrows are bushy enough to be trimmed straight, which is the ideal eyebrow shape for men, so make them straight. Apply castor oil to make them more darker and thicker. Get rid of the monobrow.

Hair is decent, just please get a fade, use coconut oil on your hair to make it thicker, the thicker the hair, the better your fade looks.

Your eye area is very good, most incels on this website would attempt reincarnation to have them eyes.

Apply vaseline on your eyes at night to make them thicker and more prominent.

Nose is on the wider side, but perfect shape and suits your face.

Lips are perfect, just need to be a bit brighter and less dull, use aquaphor to eliminate dead skin and dull looking lips.

Ears are fine, you can experiment with piercings but that is up to you, just don't get any on your lips or nose.

With a better looking body and softmaxxing, you can be an easy 8/10 realistically, you do not need any surgeries to pull girls.

Yes, people will chat nonsense, sayin mathematically this and that, ignore them and ascend.

Good luck G.

Ignore the negativity, here is a realistic rating.

you are a 6/10, with a bit of cleanup you can look amazing.

Jaw is fantastic, good growth, fat is visible around the cheeks but gua sha and jaw exercise may help.

Your eyebrows are bushy enough to be trimmed straight, which is the ideal eyebrow shape for men, so make them straight. Apply castor oil to make them more darker and thicker. Get rid of the monobrow.

Hair is decent, just please get a fade, use coconut oil on your hair to make it thicker, the thicker the hair, the better your fade looks.

Your eye area is very good, most incels on this website would attempt reincarnation to have them eyes.

Apply vaseline on your eyes at night to make them thicker and more prominent.

Nose is on the wider side, but perfect shape and suits your face.

Lips are perfect, just need to be a bit brighter and less dull, use aquaphor to eliminate dead skin and dull looking lips.

Ears are fine, you can experiment with piercings but that is up to you, just don't get any on your lips or nose.

With a better looking body and softmaxxing, you can be an easy 8/10 realistically, you do not need any surgeries to pull girls.

Yes, people will chat nonsense, sayin mathematically this and that, ignore them and ascend.

Good luck G.
vaseline to your eyelashes* not eyes

Thank you all for the answers
Idk who to listen to about the rating, but I know more or less what to do

the other dude said you can become an 8/10 so i have come to let you know that you can't.

At the same time, you're not ugly. With a bit of a glow up you can get to a 6/10.

Are you wearing BB cream? It looks like that. Also why do you have two small wounds on your forehead, did you try microneedling?