My face when i was 15 vs 19

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
3798810 Screenshot 20231202 193116
Screenshot 20240206 140618

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@deadmanwalking @thereallegend i am 100% i developed this way looking better then the rest of my family bcs of raw primal diet

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@deadmanwalking @thereallegend i am 100% i developed this way looking better then the rest of my family bcs of raw primal diet
If you were actively eating such diet then yes

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Luffymaxxing, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
why are u taking pic with curry

You camera getting shittier each time

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and ConfusedBolivian
keep coping retard u just got lucky
Most guys my age have the same face since middle school bccs they drink alcohol since 15 years of age and eat shit food while i was doing sunbathing, semen retention and raw primal diet. I was very health focused in my teens that is why i decided to enter to medical school

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Most guys my age have the same face since middle school bccs they drink alcohol since 15 years of age and eat shit food while i was doing sunbathing, semen retention and raw primal diet. I was very health focused in my teens that is why i decided to enter to medical school
Are you so fucking retarded thinking eating any "primal diet" will magically change your bones.
You looks so similar to when you were a kid that it's actually crazy how delu you think it did anything.
Just completely overlook it bro.

Are you so fucking retarded thinking eating any "primal diet" will magically change your bones.
You looks so similar to when you were a kid that it's actually crazy how delu you think it did anything.
Just completely overlook it bro.
What i am saying is that most guys stop getting bone growth on theyre faces when they reach 14-15 bcs of bad diet and chemicals, i had good base and i was gl i know but my bones got way bigger and more dimorphic

What i am saying is that most guys stop getting bone growth on theyre faces when they reach 14-15 bcs of bad diet and chemicals, i had good base and i was gl i know but my bones got way bigger and more dimorphic
Okay man fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Amazing ascension ngl viva mexico andale carbones

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
my age over