my face

Enlil

Enlil

murder
20191009 102806

"sorry just half face cuz p insecure dog shit"

i give myself 5 psl, wait no im ugly as shit ill take a 4 psl ~ yeah. tho got rated 6~7 psl by some lookism foids.
need :
>skinmaxxing
this basically.
>heightmaxxing // heigh frauding
cuz 5'8 manlet
>low inhibmaxxing
cuz legitimately diagnosed with psychopathy traits and i don't like being around others especially females (been on incel forums for ages, kinda fucked me up)

I'll consider, read and recieve your opinions whatever they are.
thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
You just rated youtself with a half pic of your face why you posting here ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joyride, GenericChad1444, turkproducer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joyride, Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Hard to do with just one picture. But nice to see who the keyboard warrior is now that was swearing at me in other threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joyride, retard, GenericChad1444 and 7 others
you are probably a symmetrycel, post a vid of yourself, it will be less noticeable there

over for narcycels

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Over
View attachment 131766

i give myself 5 psl, wait no im ugly as shit ill take a 4 psl ~ yeah. tho got rated 6~7 psl by some lookism foids.
need :
>skinmaxxing
this basically.
cuz 5'8 manlet
>low inhibmaxxing
cuz legitimately diagnosed with psychopathy traits and i don't like being around others especially females (been on incel forums for ages, kinda fucked me up)

thanks.
Half the pic half the rating

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shimada, GenericChad1444, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 5 others
Mogs my side

i mog u to oblivion. seethe incel
I heavily doubt it manlet if i stood before you you'd shiver before such a gentic difference and piss yourself you little boy you head wouldn't even reach the base of my neck you 5'8 manlet insecure incel scum
i mog u to oblivion. seethe incel
Screenshot 20191010 173211

Last edited:
I heavily doubt it manlet if i stood before you you'd shiver before such a gentic difference and piss yourself you little boy you head wouldn't even reach the base of my neck you 5'8 manlet insecure incel scum

View attachment 131848
kek height pill is fucking meme unless you were a legit sub 5'5 dwarf male.
also
>he believes he got a chance against a thugmaxxed Mediterranean BVLL
ok boyo :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, shimada, Joyride and 5 others
kek height pill is fucking meme unless you were a legit sub 5'5 dwarf male.
also
>he believes he got a chance against a thugmaxxed Mediterranean BVLL
ok boyo :feelskek:
Manlets will cope you have a child height my 15 year old brother is 6 feet u manlet if i would have slapped you would pass the fuck out

Manlets will cope you have a child height my 15 year old brother is 6 feet u manlet if i would have slapped you would pass the fuck out
lmao you low IQ ever heard of phenotypes? being an ethnic is death sentence.
ah wait, ever heard of "guns"? im sure you'd love to meet my G47, incel freak ahaha
brainlet :feelskek:

lmao you low IQ ever heard of phenotypes? being an ethnic is death sentence.
ah wait, ever heard of "guns"? im sure you'd love to meet my G47, incel freak ahaha
brainlet :feelskek:
You're still a weak manlet with a child body who wouldn't dare look me in the eye in real life now get fucked little kid

You're still a weak manlet with a child body who wouldn't dare look me in the eye in real life now get fucked little kid
imagine being a little snow flake that you get triggered online because you got mogged to the inner core by someone
sad desu

imagine being a little snow flake that you get triggered online because you got mogged to the inner core by someone
sad desu
Hhhhhhhh the whole thread knows you're a laughing stock who's insecure as fuck people around here know who's the faggot here you don't need to tell them

Hhhhhhhh the whole thread knows you're a laughing stock who's insecure as fuck people around here know who's the faggot here you don't need to tell them
you're proving my points the more you reply lmao also keep projecting your insecurities boyo :feelskek: :feelshaha:

4.5PSL maybe 5 if eye area looks better without distortion. Not even close to 6 or 7.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
4.5PSL maybe 5 if eye area looks better without distortion. Not even close to 6 or 7.
yes thank you for the serious reply. do you have any surgerymaxxing recommendations?

Is that cyrus in your display pic?

yes thank you for the serious reply. do you have any surgerymaxxing recommendations?
I dont know anything about surgeries. I don't think you should get any.

Is that cyrus in your display pic?
no its ancient god
>Enlil, later known as Elil, is an ancient Mesopotamian god associated with wind, air, earth, and storms. He is first attested as the chief deity of the Sumerian pantheon, but he was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Hurrians.
I dont know anything about surgeries. I don't think you should get any.
oh okay i see!

View attachment 131766

need :
>skinmaxxing
this basically.
cuz 5'8 manlet
>low inhibmaxxing

thanks.

Good looking dude ngl you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Send me full picture I'll rate you bro

You are way above average. PSL 6-7. I would recommend getting a girlfriend.

no its ancient god
>Enlil, later known as Elil, is an ancient Mesopotamian god associated with wind, air, earth, and storms. He is first attested as the chief deity of the Sumerian pantheon, but he was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Hurrians.

oh okay i see!
Interesting. Persians portray cyrus with the same look almost identical to this

Good looking dude ngl you should be fine
i see, thank you for the reply!
You are way above average. PSL 6-7. I would recommend getting a girlfriend.
i don't think i can do so after being mentally damaged by incel communities. thanks for the reply anyway!
Interesting. Persians portray cyrus with the same look almost identical to this
oh I've just looked that up, yeah pretty similar! they might have same roots to greek gods or something :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
i see, thank you for the reply!

i don't think i can do so after being mentally damaged by incel communities. thanks for the reply anyway!

oh I've just looked that up, yeah pretty similar! they might have same roots to greek gods or something :feelshehe:

No problem dude but leave this place this place is for legit autists unless you want to become an autist i would leave you have a good face don't waste that

No problem dude but leave this place this place is for legit autists unless you want to become an autist i would leave you have a good face don't waste that
tfw autism mog the entire site. never began tbh

tfw autism mog the entire site. never began tbh
you're good looking but to stumble upon this site you must have a form of autism

Actually, some Islamic scholars believe Cyrus the Great is Zul-qarnain; a mighty and righteous king. Since you're Arabic, I assume you have some knowledge about him. inb4 Christian Arab

Actually, some Islamic scholars believe Cyrus the Great is Zul-qarnain; a mighty and righteous king. Since you're Arabic, I assume you have some knowledge about him. inb4 Christian Arab
just checked out that theory, interesting if true.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
6.5 PSL chad

no. in middle east, in a shithole where religious fags rule/brainwash the society :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
I'm Islamic, I'd rather live there than this shithole in the west tbh, degeneracy is everywhere and encouraged here. At least over there they pretend it's bad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
@streege what surgerymaxx do you suggest me to do bro? was thinking about jaw implants and cheek fat removal, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@streege what surgerymaxx do you suggest me to do bro? was thinking about jaw implants and cheek fat removal, thoughts?
your face seems lean. the jawline i'm not sure since i only see one part of it but seems fine and the chin too.
but you have a lot of UEE and average UES, try fat graftling it will really ascend you

• +1
you have @knajjd pheno

• +1