My facial bones definetly grew this 3 months of peds

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I look at the mirror and my face looks more angular and like bigger overall despite being high body fat, brutal.
Also now i am able to grow a stubble i used to have 0 facial hair

Brb imagining

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
What's your cycle again? Just test?

Right now i am on 500mg test 20mg dianabol pre workout and rad140 10mg daily.
I will lower my test to 250 bcs I dont need such a high dose in a cutting phase

Test does that but why not post pic to prove ur point
Bcs camera wont show it since I am bloated and high body fat, i will show pics onces i lean out.
Also i am letting my beard grow to get that mogger stubble

Bcs camera wont show it since I am bloated and high body fat, i will show pics onces i lean out.
Also i am letting my beard grow to get that mogger stubble
Just use minox as well

Right now i am on 500mg test 20mg dianabol pre workout and rad140 10mg daily.
I will lower my test to 250 bcs I dont need such a high dose in a cutting phase
Test does that but why not post pic to prove ur point

I'm hoping it's the test that caused it so I have something to look forward to this cycle.

I know it's not the RAD since I've tried RAD in the past and it didn't cause shit

Also hope its not dbol

When i'm coming to bolivia to link up?

Just use minox as well
Yes I am using minox on my beard, i want to get this type of beard
Images 71

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
When i'm coming to bolivia to link up?
Just dm and i will gladly hang out with you, but dont text me gay shit like @Creampie he said things to me like "i have a crush on you" "would you fuck a male"

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
In family alot of people have big beards and are bald (high dht) my dad told me he had no facial hair until his 40s! He said to me that he used to shave once a week to maintain stubble but now his facial hair grows twice as fast lol.
He said to me that at 18 he had a beard but that it was very patchy.
In the other hand my 26 yo older brother has a very huge and dense beard.

I look at the mirror and my face looks more angular and like bigger overall despite being high body fat, brutal.
Also now i am able to grow a stubble i used to have 0 facial hair
What peds did you use?

What peds did you use?
Fuark i used alot this last 3 months.
Deca 4 weeks
S4 4 weeks
Rad140 4 weeks
Test 500mg i am currently on 8 weeks
Dianabol 1 week still on it
Turinabol 4 weeks
Anadrol 1 week

I was just throwing shit compounds at my body with 0 knowledge and just experimenting and shit, still managed to get mogger results and Minimal side effects.
Deca and anadrol were the strongest compounds, deca blew me up like a balón and gave my muscles a 3d like effect and alot of water retention. Anadrol was extremely harsh on my body but blew me up the first week i was vascular, strong and with alot of muscle fullness, dbol is like a baby anadrol.

Fuark i used alot this last 3 months.
Deca 4 weeks
S4 4 weeks
Rad140 4 weeks
Test 500mg i am currently on 8 weeks
Dianabol 1 week still on it
Turinabol 4 weeks
Anadrol 1 week

I was just throwing shit compounds at my body with 0 knowledge and just experimenting and shit, still managed to get mogger results and Minimal side effects.
Deca and anadrol were the strongest compounds, deca blew me up like a balón and gave my muscles a 3d like effect and alot of water retention. Anadrol was extremely harsh on my body but blew me up the first week i was vascular, strong and with alot of muscle fullness, dbol is like a baby anadrol.
Did you use aromatase inhibitors? You can get gynecomastia...

Judging by the PED combination, you don't know anything about these things. There is no point in combining SARMs and steroids, since SARMs are less potent than steroids. Introducing SARMs with anabolic effects during an anabolic steroid cycle will do nothing, since steroids are more anabolic that SARMs.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Judging by the PED combination, you don't know anything about these things. There is no point in combining SARMs and steroids, since SARMs are less potent than steroids. Introducing SARMs with anabolic effects during an anabolic steroid cycle will do nothing, since steroids are more anabolic that SARMs.
I used turinabol and S4 only for my first month, gained 6 kgs and lost fat.
The for the last 2 months i used Real steroids and rad140.

Are u just blasting and cruising?

I had nipple soreness and lethargy with anadrol so I Stopped it bcs I dont want bitch tits and i took arimidex and nolva and now my nipples are fine

Are u just blasting and cruising?
Yes, now i will be doing Rad140 10mg dbol 20mg test 250mg for my cut, 8 weeks of this with cardio and caloric déficit should be enough to get to 12%

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, now i will be doing Rad140 10mg dbol 20mg test 250mg for my cut, 8 weeks of this with cardio and caloric déficit should be enough to get to 12%
I wish I had the time, the money and the environment to do this. In my shithole. Steroids are available basically over the counter but im a STEMcel living in a hostel. I'm definitely roiding after i graduate tho@One Rep Max

Last edited:
I wish I had the time, the money and the environment to do this. In my shithole. Steroids are available basically over the counter but im a STEMcel living in a hostel. I'm definitely roiding after i graduate tho@One Rep Max
Were you live? Roids are very under rated way of looksmaxxing that should be discussed way more often in this forum

Cope
Testosterone is a hormone that affects the growth of facial hair, and its levels can vary.